What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Melbourne @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 3: Newcastle v Melbourne

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
We don't have anyone that's particularly good at contesting them is the general reason. I don't know why other clubs seem to produce these 6 foot 5 bulldozers that can leap 5m in the air and plant the ball on a dime upside down and we don't.
I only partially agree. KPP and Frizell could be targets at least. Get in there and make a contest no matter what. Or force a mistake from pressure. All we do is give the opposition the ball, then usually concede a penalty from how quickly we lose the ruck.

K-Man

Bench
This is ordinary stuff. No urgency or attention to detail in the second half. Again. If we don’t get into gear we will be run down.

Loose Cannon

Bench
We don't have anyone that's particularly good at contesting them is the general reason. I don't know why other clubs seem to produce these 6 foot 5 bulldozers that can leap 5m in the air and plant the ball on a dime upside down and we don't.
We aim for the no-frills, no-talent, no-potential recruitment options. Except Dom who realised he didn’t match the expectations.