What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Brisbane @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Brisbane

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Looks like it might be another sell out at Campbelltown this week. General
Allocation is already exhausted. Only single seats in premium reserved seating, some reserved seats and some GA tickets in the alcohol free zone available. Boys need to aim up and give the fans their moneys worth. Pretty good result for a team not winning games to sell out a game against an interstate team. Fans can feel the change in the air
Sell out crowd, heaps of tiger fans, we'll lose for sure.

Tigerm

First Grade
I find it hard to believe that Galvin is 6’4”, I’ve never stood next to him but that’s a fair sized fella
I know it's always been said he was tall, apparently Parra got rid of him, because he was too small, then he had a growth spurt apparently?
On the WT site, his profile has him at 190cm & 85kg.
Not sure how often they update these things or where the 193cm & 91kg come from.

WA Tiger

Bench
We’ve got a strong team. We just need to play with some confidence, no bastard calls at crucial times and go at em like Ryan Garcia without the lip. Then who knows

Pezz70

Juniors
Half arsed effort from Bula for Madden’s try, I’ve said it for the last few weeks, this kid needs a break from NRL

Latest posts