What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Nobody got murdered. ? Just two guys in the bar, on a holiday, on the turps.
The papers have gone overboard on this one.
Time to let it go, they are now looking desperate for a story.

Haha love that argument. So everything short of murder now, we should be okay with. Which is actually how Souths works, I think?

This club swept a domestic violence incident under the rug, then thought they could strip a premiership captain of his duties and sell the other - and it wouldn't get out as to what they had done? What else are these idiots hiding?

Haha love that argument. So everything short of murder now, we should be okay with. Which is actually how Souths works, I think?

This club swept a domestic violence incident under the rug, then thought they could strip a premiership captain of his duties and sell the other - and it wouldn't get out as to what they had done? What else are these idiots hiding?

Ray Rice would promoted to captain if he played at the Rabbitohs.

oikee

Juniors
Again i say, it is nothing but a couple of guys out on the turps.
No one was assualted by a spit, and no damage beyond satistaction payment which is all legal in America, along with walking the streets with guns.

Wake up, your been taken for mugs as Abbott would say, or smugs.

Compare that to the damage Gallen has done to the code over the years. Someone should pull out his casefile, from pulling stitches, to gouging, punching, elbows, knees, origin punch, sharks drug scanal to calling Dave Smith a @#&*.

Our code has stagnated while Gallen has played the game. Our members to game weekly crowds are about equal.

Mums and dads and kids were ashamed or appauled by Gallens actions. And you wonder why the game was not growing.

As i said, this is nothing more than a scuffle and the reporters want the keys back to the office now that Kind has left.
Fake-em i say.

innsaneink

Referee
News

Sutton was sin binned yesterdays trial....channel 9 just replayed it x 4 in their 5pm news....followed by an ad for their 6pm news where it was again replayed

News

carcharias

Immortal
Again i say, it is nothing but a couple of guys out on the turps.
No one was assualted by a spit, and no damage beyond satistaction payment which is all legal in America, along with walking the streets with guns.

Wake up, your been taken for mugs as Abbott would say, or smugs.

Compare that to the damage Gallen has done to the code over the years. Someone should pull out his casefile, from pulling stitches, to gouging, punching, elbows, knees, origin punch, sharks drug scanal to calling Dave Smith a @#&*.

Our code has stagnated while Gallen has played the game. Our members to game weekly crowds are about equal.

Mums and dads and kids were ashamed or appauled by Gallens actions. And you wonder why the game was not growing.

As i said, this is nothing more than a scuffle and the reporters want the keys back to the office now that Kind has left.
Fake-em i say.

More than a scuffle sunshine.
Spitting on the bar after being asked to leave is attrocious.

Would you let someone spit in your home?

oikee

Juniors
More than a scuffle sunshine.
Spitting on the bar after being asked to leave is attrocious.

Would you let someone spit in your home?

It was a bar, not someones home.
Your trying to dramatise this, you dont work for news do you.

I think it is time to move on. As i said, two guys drunk in a bar should not be front page news here in Australia.
Neither should sutton being sin-binned.
It is over-dramatisation that needs to be stamped out in this country, along with smugs.

We are merely a pimple in the scheme of things world-wide. Our media are second rate mjuppets,.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Our media are second rate mjuppets,.

oh look, it's kjermit & miss pjiggy..

rebecca-wilson-and-phil-rothfield.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
It was a bar, not someones home.
Your trying to dramatise this, you dont work for news do you.

I think it is time to move on. As i said, two guys drunk in a bar should not be front page news here in Australia.
Neither should sutton being sin-binned.
It is over-dramatisation that needs to be stamped out in this country, along with smugs.

We are merely a pimple in the scheme of things world-wide. Our media are second rate mjuppets,.

So it's ok to spit in a bar but not a house?