What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride of the League & Arizona

God-King Dean

Immortal
Just occurred to me who Sutton looks like.

Peanut
1423621220928.jpg

John Sutton.
10012.jpg

oikee

Juniors
I bet Bourbon Bec isn't too popular with Souffs supporters right now

At least we know who Kinds source was, good old Bourbon Bec.
She got her nose right out joint. She wants Smith to hand her the keys to the white-house,,,,,sorry,,,,,shite-house,,,sorry,,,,,,the Fortress,,,,or better known as league central.

I am disappointed with Sutton and Burgess. They could have made the Cops, "bad boys being tasered" series if they had at least resisted and took off running. They all run in America, that is where we get our entertainment from, the runners.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wish more clubs would bury sht. Sick of reading about the games dirty laundry in the gutter press. I don't care, I watch them to tackle and score tries. If it's serious like women beating kick them out the game. If it's a scuffle at a bar after a couple of shandies I really don't give two fricks!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
The way you carry on about Souths at times I can see some jealousy there.

I'm not surprised. Mentally disabled individuals such as yourself often have trouble identifying emotions, meaning and intent. People here should be more patient and understanding. The sad reality is that after decades of failure, lol@souffs fan base has imbibed to the point you now exist at.

So, yeah... Pity.

BunniesMan

Immortal
and whilst you're at it, f**k due process, f**k the integrity commission, f**k the safety of another human being, f**k telling the truth to your members and fans..

they're all haters..

Due process is a right that defendants have. It is not relevant to any of the supposed wronged parties.

As for the safety of another human being, he contributed to getting this matter resolved. It is over because he agreed to it. If you cared about him you'd be happy to let it go too.

Members and fans are not entitled to know the private details of peoples lives.

And yes f**k the integrity commission. It's a kangaroo court. It's a laughing stock.

oikee

Juniors
Nobody got murdered. ? Just two guys in the bar, on a holiday, on the turps.
The papers have gone overboard on this one.
Time to let it go, they are now looking desperate for a story.

carcharias

Immortal
Nobody got murdered. ? Just two guys in the bar, on a holiday, on the turps.
The papers have gone overboard on this one.
Time to let it go, they are now looking desperate for a story.

Over board?
One of them spat in the bar - filthy lowlife
The other one assaulted a bloke who was at work.
Then they paid off the victim and tried sweep it under the carpet.

Based on what other blokes have copped these two should be banned for 6 months at least.
Arrested in the USA
Mug shots in the paper

Talk about bad publicity for the game.
It's not the newspapers fault.