What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 9 - Vs Panthers

murraymob

Coach
So it was just revealed that Hornby lost his debut playing game and debut coaching game to the same team and exact same scoreline.

crazy times
Another twist to that mark Geyer senior played in Hornsby debut game as a player and his son mav played in last nights game

Whatever the causes and reason for the recent club mayhem, I actually think the recent reckonings are a good thing for the club.

Clears the air on many important issues that had been left unaddressed.

Remember the situation is a temporary one now with maybe a season or two to climb out of at the most.

It’s going to be great seeing the new half in action.

Bennet is the focus now before the eels strike.

No respect for his ol' man! Lol.
When he was ten, he ran head first into a sliding glass door and when he recovered, he showed the first signs of supporting the panthers by pulling the wings off dead flies.

A lot of friends and neighbours encouraged us to adopt @murraymob out. We had @MugaB over to have a look at him, but we all forgot about mobby in favour of Muga’s pacific island holiday slides.

He’s a good poster smugab I rarely miss one of his insights. He’s 👍

Last edited:

speedster

Juniors
When he was ten, he ran head first into a sliding glass door and when he recovered, he showed the first signs of supporting the panthers by pulling the wings off dead flies.

A lot of friends and neighbours encouraged us to adopt @murraymob out. We had @MugaB over to have a look at him, but we all forgot about mobby in favour of Muga’s pacific island holiday slides.

He’s a good poster smugab I rarely miss one of his insights. He’s 👍
I'll keep a look out for him. I prefer those that are insightful over those that are inciteful. 😉

speedster

Juniors
Next weeks team gonna look crazy…

Mitchell
Thompson
Wighton
Tass
Shibasaki
Tuepa
Walker
Arrow
Cook
Moale
Chee Kam
Kaloamatagi
Duncan

Burgess
Keppie
Havili
Mamazoulous
Wow. AJ no chance? If he comes good, we can switch Wighton into the halves now we have Shibasaki who can also play centre as can Thompson.

Hellray

Juniors
Wow. AJ no chance? If he comes good, we can switch Wighton into the halves now we have Shibasaki who can also play centre as can Thompson.
Yeah if Aj gets cleared it would really help. Shibasaki is a much better centre than winger, he isn’t the strongest under the high ball

callmack1

Staff member
Took a bit of a break from the forum over the weekend after the game and just caught up now.

I was bitterly disappointed with Thursday night. They went pretty well for about 60 minutes. I mean, we were playing Penrith, the defending premiers, and we trailed by just six with about 25 minutes to go. Granted, we weren't playing perfect Footy or anything, but I saw some signs. We were doing the little one-percenters better, our effort areas we better and the players looked like they actually wanted to be there which is a bit of a change from what we've got used to seeing recently.

But That last 25 minutes or so was back to the same old Souths that we've unfortunately come to know. The lack of energy and effort on the Taylan May try was one of the most disgraceful efforts I've seen in modern Rugby League. Sums up the game really and tells you everything you need to know about us at the moment.

I can't believe how we just let the game get away from us and crumble like that. I've heard some people say we didn't deserve the scoreline, but I disagree. When you're not fit enough and put in the lack of effort you did in the last 25 minutes, you deserve everything you get.

Another embarrassing game. We are so f**ked.

callmack1

Staff member