What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.16 v’s Cowboys

John Hamblin

Juniors
Possible Team-

Edwards
Turuva
Peachey
Tago
Jenkins
Salmon
Coggers
Fish
Kenny
Leota
Sorro
Hoskings
Huth
Spencer
L Smith
Garner
Luke

Fangs

Coach
It might be Falls in the halves. Salmon played one game in the 6 against the Dragons but otherwise Falls has started in all 5 consecutive wins the NSW Cup team has had.

We will also need a goal kicker as Crichton won't be in the team. Not sure who else we have unless its Edwards.

Fangs

Coach
This game will share some similarities to the last round of 2022.

1. Staines
2. Turuva
3. R.Jennings
4. Jenkins
5. C.Crichton
6. Falls
7. O'Sullivan
8. L.Smith
9. Kenny
10. Eisenhuth
11. C.Smith
12. Sorensen
13. Hopgood

14. Luke
15. Blacker
16. Henry
17. Cole

betcats

Referee
Henry must come in here.

Deserves a crack given his form in cup and the outs we have but not sure he fits. Huth will play 13 and our prop rotation remains the same - Leota/Fish and Smith/Spencer on bench. Henry was held out of cup but probably that was in case spencer got picked for nsw. Henry looking like 18th man i think.

betcats

Referee
Possible Team-

Edwards
Turuva
Peachey
Tago
Jenkins
Salmon
Coggers
Fish
Kenny
Leota
Sorro
Hoskings
Huth
Spencer
L Smith
Garner
Luke

Goal kicking will be interesting. Cup kickers have been falls with Cole backing up, dont see either as likely to get a run though falls has been in pretty good form in cup.

MugaB

Coach
I think I recently saw Edwards practising hos goal kicking.
Might be incase falls gets injured, or cannot kick for some reason...
Im not why we wouldn't pick falls, salmon off the bench covers nearly every position, id say drop off garner for salmon.. and slot falls in at 5/8th, that way salmon could come on if any of the halves are injured, otherwise garner would replace peachey, and peach would have to play halfback if cogger went down, either that or soni luke at halfback..
Safer to pick falls, less disruption, player in his proper position