What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.3 v Broncos

globalpanther

Juniors
Dyl
Tito
Tago
TMay
To’o
Luai - Laurie (If suspended)
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Fish - Huth (If injured)
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie - Peach
Lindsay
Henry
Garner

MugaB

Coach
Dyl
Tito
Tago
TMay
To’o
Luai - Laurie (If suspended)
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Fish - Huth (If injured)
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie - Peach
Lindsay
Henry
Garner

Dyl
Tito
Tago
TMay
To’o
Schnieder (coz luai Will be susp)
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Smith
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie
Eisenhuth
Henry
Garner

Tripping is a serious charge, Luai might 2-3 weeks not just this one round, plus he was noted for a head high earlier before that, i'd hopefully expect Ivan pulls the finger out and gives Schnieder the early few games in at 5/8th to get him ready for the origin series when half our team gets re-picked..
Also with fish being carted up the tunnel, he might be sitting out this week

Iamback

Coach
Dyl
Tito
Tago
TMay
To’o
Schnieder (coz luai Will be susp)
Cleary
Leota
Kenny
Smith
Soro
Marto
Yeo

Laurie
Eisenhuth
Henry
Garner

Tripping is a serious charge, Luai might 2-3 weeks not just this one round, plus he was noted for a head high earlier before that, i'd hopefully expect Ivan pulls the finger out and gives Schnieder the early few games in at 5/8th to get him ready for the origin series when half our team gets re-picked..
Also with fish being carted up the tunnel, he might be sitting out this week

I can't remember the last time we saw a suspension for a trip. A fine for that, The high tackle will be a week or 2

I’d be surprised if Luai gets suspended. Tripping has been a fine in recent years and it sucked for Simonsen to get HIAed in the first few moments of the game, but he was falling.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I can't remember the last time we saw a suspension for a trip. A fine for that, The high tackle will be a week or 2
I’ve given up predicting how the judiciary works.

I think he deserves 2 weeks. Let’s see what he gets

That's a disgrace really
How so? Head high was direct result to Bailey falling. It wasn’t a swinging arm or anything.

Tripping have been fines for years now.

It’s not like the charges were looked as a package deal. Both judged on their own merit.

JWH and NAS have both gotten off multiple charges from the same game in years gone by no dramas.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
How so? Head high was direct result to Bailey falling. It wasn’t a swinging arm or anything.

Tripping have been fines for years now.

It’s not like the charges were looked as a package deal. Both judged on their own merit.

JWH and NAS have both gotten off multiple charges from the same game in years gone by no dramas.
It's consistent but a trip should be an instant 10mins in the bin and 2 weeks minimum

mxlegend99

Referee
Why does everyone think tripping is a sin bin and suspension?

For years it has been a penalty and fine. Josh Reynolds IIRC did it regularly and only got fined for it.

Not sure how Romey will go with the high tackle charge. The player was falling. Id be happy for him to be suspended for that. While his second half was better. He was the Eels best that first half. 3 penalties and a 6 again. All their points came off the back of his discipline.