What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13: Parra v Knights GAME DAY THREAD 6/6/21

your sounding like that dumb dumb pou pou getting caught up with useless stats. Blind Freddy can see we are struggling break down good teams. We can’t go through them, it’s either a lack of creativity or poor coaching tactics .knights game aside because they were shit, we are struggling

We've played 3 of the other better 4 teams. And beaten two of them. You're right that we definitely need to work on our attack for games like that (more so for regular season games than the finals), but we are not that far off.

Chipmunk

Coach
You’re right you didn’t say 30. You just said we need to make a statement
I think we made enough of a statement that we needed to do, but not sure our opponents offered a lot of resistance.

We certainly showed we have a considerable amount to improve.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I think we made enough of a statement that we needed to do, but not sure our opponents offered a lot of resistance.
That sort of goes hand in hand.

Rarely does a 30+ point win happen with the loser having played particularly well.

T.S Quint

Coach
I will say, I quite enjoyed that win.
After two miserable losses, it was good to get back in the win column, and scored plenty of tries to boot. Was a comfortable watch and never felt like we were going to lose.
We don’t come back from Newcastle with a win all that often so that made it a bit sweeter. Kicking the club whilst they were celebrating their win in 2001 over us was a pretty nice as well.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Something about Dylan Brown walking out today from the sheds said to me that he's a Man now, no more boy wonder. Played like it too!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yes it was great to get back in the winners circle. Normally when we go to Newcastle its usually tough and we either win ugly or have a really poor start when the other side gets motivated for old boys day. Today it didnt phaze us. Having D Brown back in the team helped us, played one of his best games. I thought Blake in attack was really dangerous and the forwards stepped up without Paulo. It is a shame about Mahoney but the good news is the injury isnt long term, might only miss 1 or 2 games. Good win to the boys.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Pau pay, stop putting yourself above the so called dummies,
Traced it back and his post was in response to someone else calling him a clown.

What was his crime? He suggested that our spine was the weakest part of our team. I’m not sure it’s the weakest but it’s pretty close. I said as much the other day and no-one called me a clown.

#WaitsForSomeDummieToJumpInAndCallMeAClOwn

84 Baby

Referee
I googled Gary the Clown

images