What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17 2024: 530pm Eels v Knights GAME DAY THREAD @ MJ Stadium June 29th

Parra Pride

Referee
Pensini is a great player in my eyes and is just playing in a sbit side. He is still 21. Give him u till he is 23 and he will shine.
Sides f**ked. Guths cooked, forwards are done wingers are slow.
I agree, he still has to work on his defence mind you but there's definitely something there. Absolute spud of a side though. Moses the only bloke actually worth his salt at this point.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Anything Arthur needs to be banished from the eels and even deleted from the history books.

I never want to see or hear the name Arthur again

And any player who is sulking that still wants Daddy Arthur here can f**k off immediately

You can't blame management, you can't blame resources,....this is Arthur's squad and we are in this shit because he put his dud kids before the club and fans

Chipmunk

Coach
9 games left. How many will we win? @Barry O'Speedwagon you need 5 more which I don't see happening.
4 more and our bets off
3 or less and $50 comes my way.

I'm happy to let you cash out early. $30 you hand over now and bets off.
I've got us at $19 for the Spoon...I'd say it will come down to the final game against the Tigpies, but what's really in it for these mentally piss weak merkins to turn up and perform for the rest of the season?

Parra Pride

Referee
Anything Arthur needs to be banished from the eels and even deleted from the history books.

I never want to see or hear the name Arthur again

And any player who is sulking that still wants Daddy Arthur here can f**k off immediately

You can't blame management, you can't blame resources,....this is Arthur's squad and we are in this shit because he put his dud kids before the club and fans
So... Does this include getting rid of three of our premierships? The trophy does carry half of Arthur Summons' name...

Latest posts