What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17 2024: 530pm Eels v Knights GAME DAY THREAD @ MJ Stadium June 29th

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes it is, I can confirm. Out of interest, have you tried Monte's at Blaxland? Never been but have heard good things.

Station bar is better pizza I'd say.
Monties is fine. It's ok for what it is and you won't be dissapointed.The Gladstone hotel.is good pub food also. Where I live now there is so many good Italian woodfire pizza joints.Sometime I miss your old school pizza hut style which may sound odd.
Pizza is fine but not something I go crazy for.

EelEtric

Juniors
Station bar is better pizza I'd say.
Monties is fine. It's ok for what it is and you won't be dissapointed.The Gladstone hotel.is good pub food also. Where I live now there is so many good Italian woodfire pizza joints.Sometime I miss your old school pizza hut style which may sound odd.
Pizza is fine but not something I go crazy for.
Unless its got crooked teeth and a bit of an overbite.

9 games left. How many will we win? @Barry O'Speedwagon you need 5 more which I don't see happening.
4 more and our bets off
3 or less and $50 comes my way.

I'm happy to let you cash out early. $30 you hand over now and bets off.
You're bet is stone cold mate. I'm happy to pay out on original terms. Last night would have left me with a chance, but not to be.

Let me think about how to make things interesting....got a few off field issues as a distraction at the moment.

Rocket man

Juniors
Or just their passion, their ruthfullness to make this

think we’re being a little hard on Blaize purely due to the overall form of the team. He’s come into a badly losing team, and that’s all he’s played in.

He needs practice under the high ball, lots of it, but he’s shown enough for mine that he has a place and I think wing is that for now. He’s happy to take tough runs, more so than Sivo, and is less a defensive liability than Sivo too.

as for the bunker calls - there is no doubt we were dudded in some big calls - but imo when you miss 57 tackles - you don’t deserve to wino a game or get 50/50 calls
I would of preferred Kasey Badger in the bunker instead of was there!

Moses has done this plenty of times, including in round three against Manly for Talagi's try:

Can't argue. But is your point that it is a BA move, a Tbaz move, or (agreeing with me) that it might be a Moses move. And what is your reason as to why we don't do it as often as we could have even with Moses fit and playing?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Listened to Graham Annesley's round up.
Explained why he no try calls were disallowed.
He didn't mention anything about the Sivo knock on call that was passed back.
True Politician!

So what did he say? Why were two of our legitimate tries disallowed? What excuse does this helmet-wearing philatelist put forward to explain highway robbery?

Rocket man

Juniors
So what did he say? Why were two of our legitimate tries disallowed? What excuse does this helmet-wearing philatelist put forward to explain highway robbery?
Sivo no try. They could not see the ball grounded on the line so could not overturn the decision.
Journalists said you could see the ball on the ground there on one shot, Annesley said you could but not on the line 🙈🙉🙊

Talagi try he said there was separation of the hand from the ball and was grounded short before rolling onto the line with the forearm.
From memory he said the hand caught up with the ball but referred to the ground assisting.

Sivo knock on call was never spoken about.
It should of been a try as it was flicked back and apparently grounded by Russell.

I can't recall him ever saying a decision was wrong if it had anything to do with a try scoring situation. I could be mistaken.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sivo no try. They could not see the ball grounded on the line so could not overturn the decision.
Journalists said you could see the ball on the ground there on one shot, Annesley said you could but not on the line 🙈🙉🙊

Talagi try he said there was separation of the hand from the ball and was grounded short before rolling onto the line with the forearm.
From memory he said the hand caught up with the ball but referred to the ground assisting.

It should of been a try as it was flicked back and apparently grounded by Russell.

I can't recall him ever saying a decision was wrong if it had anything to do with a try scoring situation. I could be mistaken.

Thanks, mate.

Annesley is a chimp.

EelEtric

Juniors

*eels try scoring situation.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Blow up the bunker!
Lets just blow up the NRL and start again.

Have a player & coaching fantasy draft from scratch so everyone is equal and then see what happens.

Draft picks start with the clubs who have the longest premiership droughts go first and move down the table.
Pick 1 - Parramatta
Pick 17 - Penrith

Latest posts