What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd27 2024: 6pm Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Campbelltown Sep 6th

hindy111

Post Whore
So if the hooker Api is facing 3-4 weeks for the pile drive on Gutho, why wasn’t he sent off ?

We know that if Gutho stayed down and milked it what would’ve happened.

No way was it a send off.
10 in bin was fair

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hopefully we’ll get a proper wrestling coach. We’ve completely neglected ruck control the last 11 years.
Penrith had been working with Gracie Smeaton Grange for a few years and look at their work around the ruck. They’re now working with the bulldogs and it’s no surprise to see they’ve improved in this area as well.
Working on ruck defence is not the coaches job mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't think we will improve that much under Ryles. If we have less injuries we will do better than we did in 2024, but perform similarly to 2023. Put us down for 10th.

Look at the ladder. Who do you see improving in 2025? For me Storm.l get stronger. Bar injuries unstoppable.
Panthers lose 2 more studs. They weaken.
Rooster lose half a side. I don't think either are a top 4 certainty.

Then the rest. Manly,Sharks,Dogs are probably the pick. Unsure I see them any better. I also think we are capable of being as good as them.

Brisbane will be a big improver but Reynolds is a year older.
If we are fully fit and Ionghi has a bug debut season then no reason we can't finish top 4.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It wasn’t proof of anything. Bellamy lost a grand final 40-0. Anyone can shit the bed on the day.
They did have the most influential player of his generation missing that game. They also got rolled against the Wahs first up and had two tough semi finals against the Donkeys and Sharks. The Stars aligned for Manly that GF where the total opposite happened for us the next season.

Of course because Parra are not allowed nice things.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
9c39f6a6bec08e7a40c935613df0f6e4
Reckon Sullivan wouId be a great pick up for us, at the right price. Can play hooker too. Think he could be a great 14, plus halves cover.

The 14 spot is really underrated at the moment I reckon. Reckon to be one of top side's you need a pretty decent one. Roosters have Watson, Storm Wishart, Sharks Atkinson....

Same junior club as Ryles to

lucablight

First Grade
Reckon Sullivan wouId be a great pick up for us, at the right price. Can play hooker too. Think he could be a great 14, plus halves cover.

The 14 spot is really underrated at the moment I reckon. Reckon to be one of top side's you need a pretty decent one. Roosters have Watson, Storm Wishart, Sharks Atkinson....

Same junior club as Ryles to
He’s a bad player.