What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v NZW

Big Mick

Referee
Hopefully Fish and Leniu back this week based on injury report last week.

1. Edwards
2. Tito
3. Jenkins
4. Critta
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Leota
9. Sommerton
10. Fisher-Harris
11. Garner
12. Hosking
13. Yeo

14. Luke
15. Sorenson
16. Leniu
17. Salmon

18. Smith
19. Henry
20. Peachey
21. Cole
22. Kenny

Depending on how Garner trains on the edge - open to moving Sorro back to start on edge for one more week and bring Smith back onto the bench.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Hopefully Fish and Leniu back this week based on injury report last week.

1. Edwards
2. Tito
3. Jenkins
4. Critta
5. To'o
6. Luai
7. Cleary
8. Leota
9. Sommerton
10. Fisher-Harris
11. Garner
12. Hosking
13. Yeo

14. Luke
15. Sorenson
16. Leniu
17. Salmon

18. Smith
19. Henry
20. Peachey
21. Cole
22. Kenny

Depending on how Garner trains on the edge - open to moving Sorro back to start on edge for one more week and bring Smith back onto the bench.
Any chance you’re in charge of team selections this week?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Need to find a way to remove either Salmon or Luke/Kenny from the bench. We need more impact. I've ALWAYS maintained Peachey is a f**king awful hooker but maybe he has to be 14

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Anyone larger than Kenny for a start. His handy defence in the middle isn't worth playing without a prop for such long minutes. Playing prop for Penrith is actually one of the easiest jobs in the NRL with our backs doing all the work.
It’s certainly not easier, they are expected to maintain a higher level of intensity for a longer period. They aren’t allowed to tire in other words.

while I don’t really have an issue with Salmon or Kenny coming out. I personally can’t see anyone knocking down the door to come in.

Peachy isn’t an improvement over Salmon.

if Jack Cole could rest Soni, then maybe him, but that means we need 60-70 mins out of Soni.

Preston Riki is injured.

I like Blacker but his not been setting the world on fire.

WestyLife

First Grade
Early mail

Panthers: Matt Eisenhuth is expected to miss out due to a shoulder injury.
This should be offset by the looming returns of James Fisher-Harris and Spencer Leniu who are strong chances to return from injury.

Watch us win the middle look good and make my ramblings last week look like an insane person.

Latest posts