What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v NZW

Iamback

Coach
To'o and Turuva have been catching a cold in the red zone all year. Great to see us execute well for once.

Turuva bombed one earlier

Eyes up footy is non existent. That last set especially. Luai played it on the 5th so can't be blamed

Fangs

Coach

Eyes up footy is non existent. That last set especially. Luai played it on the 5th so can't be blamed

The first 20 wasn't fun. They still look rusty. The short kicking on the left was very telegraphed but it's a process at the moment. It's a long season.

Individual performances were very good. Leota was huge. Best I've seen Crichton in a while. Edwards great as always.

Completions good too. If Smith doesn't drop on the offload it's 24/24.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

No one can doubt Luai is trying but he has nothing. Yeah it's hard with a bum like Peach outside him but he's neeslds to lead this side while Nathan is hurt

Girds89

Bench
No one can doubt Luai is trying but he has nothing. Yeah it's hard with a bum like Peach outside him but he's neeslds to lead this side while Nathan is hurt

Stop making excuses for Nathan. He is playing shit house..

He's on 1.2 million. He's supposed to be the best in the comp and he's playing like a bum

Iamback

Coach
The first 20 wasn't fun. They still look rusty. The short kicking on the left was very telegraphed but it's a process at the moment. It's a long season.

Individual performances were very good. Leota was huge. Best I've seen Crichton in a while. Edwards great as always.

They have spotted something and tactics were to kick behind their right winger. All done very slowly and being one out the defence knows a kick is coming.

Later in the half. Yeo gets through passes to Spencer. If we go behind him Cleary has it with a 4 on 1 overlap. That is the sort of issues with the attack right now.

I can handle the Smith error because he was trying eyes up footy

Just keep battling. You can see it is just there under the surface; it’ll click.

Defending hasn’t look good today; the outside-in angles being run by the Warriors are very good (thanks Webster!!)

Just need a win!

pantherz9103

First Grade
The completion rate and the fact we're ahead are positives, but still a real lack of attacking IQ at times, like failing to pass to players who are in holes and players overplaying their hand.
The spine apart from Dylan are all out of sorts. Kenny just isn't good, Luai's out of form and Nathan's not fully fit. We're lucky that Johnson has messed up with a couple of bad kicks to relieve pressure on us as well.

Iamback

Coach

Luai made the break played it on the last,

Cleary goes left and the set ends with Sorro tackled. That is the state of the attack now

Fangs

Coach
They have spotted something and tactics were to kick behind their right winger. All done very slowly and being one out the defence knows a kick is coming.

Later in the half. Yeo gets through passes to Spencer. If we go behind him Cleary has it with a 4 on 1 overlap. That is the sort of issues with the attack right now

Looks like a follow up from last week. We got the early Peachey try against the Tigers so they have doubled down.

Starts at dummy half. I'm keen to see what Luke does this half. Warriors have Niukore at centre so right side should be on here.

Iamback

Coach
Looks like a follow up from last week. We got the early Peachey try against the Tigers so they have doubled down.

Starts at dummy half. I'm keen to see what Luke does this half. Warriors have Niukore at centre so right side should be on here.

I get we need to have a game plan, Sometimes though you need to play off script

Chins get the wins

First Grade
The completion rate and the fact we're ahead are positives, but still a real lack of attacking IQ at times, like failing to pass to players who are in holes and players overplaying their hand.
The spine apart from Dylan are all out of sorts. Kenny just isn't good, Luai's out of form and Nathan's not fully fit. We're lucky that Johnson has messed up with a couple of bad kicks to relieve pressure on us as well.
That's not really luck SJ is a terrible footballer

Girds89

Bench
Nathan needs to do something different...

I'm soo bloody sick of watching mid field bombs being caught on the 20m line. It really is embarrassing.

I know it's a tactic and we pressure in defence but a bit of variety would be nice..

Luai needs to run effing straight... he's dangerous when he plays direct.. none of this sideways crap..

I don't mind the execution was off with some of his early kicks.... I want to see more of that..

Soni Luke needs to get on the park.. Kenny tries so hard but he just is the opposite of what we need know... if the attack was firing we could get by with him in the 9 but it's not. We need some spark

I’d like to see a game where we don’t drop one over the line. Off the top of my head I can think of 6 tries this year bombed with drops over the line (and there are probably a number more).

Talks to an attention to detail that is just a little off this year; being constantly up is difficult and it feels like their gut isn’t fully in the gas.

Latest posts