What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters: Friday 26th March 8:05pm @Stadium Australia

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah tbh we didn't play that well and im still not convinced we're going to be the best in the competition with a 40 minute performance like that. Great to see us get over the Roosters but we've got a long way to go if we want to compete with the best.

As travitoh said a couple of weeks ago when Cook is running the ball off quick PTB'S thats when we look our deadliest in attack. Jai Arrow and Koloamatangi have really impressed me as forwards. They hit hard and they stick to their opponents

Jim Rockford

Bench
My passion came true JR glory glory
Sure did brother! I just got home from the game. What a night! I was worried that the Reyno situation may have had an effect on the boys but they were switched on and ready to rumble. The defence was outstanding all game. If we can keep it up it will take us a long way towards #22. Definitely the best part of the night was what R20 was describing. When the crowd was chanting ADAM,ADAM,ADAM at the end made me proud to be a Rabbitoh. GLORY GLORY to all my Bunnies Brothers and Sisters!!

callmack1

Staff member
Yeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!! What a win, what a feeling to be had against the arch-rivals!!! Out of any team, we love beating them the most and tonight is just so sweet!! Many wrote us off heading into the game and the Roosters were clear favourites but boy didn't we stand up to the vhallenge in a huge game?! In the end, we bullied them into submission. We've obviously had many great games against the Roosters over the years but I have tonight eight up there as one of the best, especially in the first half. Just very, very special.

First half was obviously the best. Almost a perfect half of Footy. We played patient Footy, got into a rhythm, held the bloody ball, and the results came off the back of that. We saw some beautiful tries tonight, had the Roosters all over the place. The execution was near perfect and everything just looked so crisp and nice. Again, we just looked so on, so clinical that the Roosters couldn't handle us, jeez it was good to watch! The forwards laid a great plafform and we constantly rolling up field. Then there was the defence which was ourtstanding! Everything th Roosters threw at us, we ended up swallowing it all up. We pressured them into errors and cut down their time with the ball. aAd we defended our line Extrememly well. Jeez, I'm just wrapped with the first half, has hopefully put the competition on notice!

The second half didn't quite go as well which is the only disappointing thing to come out of this game but even then, we still dominated. But yea, I guess we kind of just let the foot off the gas and as a result the Roosters looked like they were potentially going to come back and bite. They did score three tries so the scoreline doesn't reflect our performance.

Just loved that game! It was firey and had a lot in it But in the end, we sent a warning shot to the rest of the comp and won pretty significantly in the end. Dominant. What a night to get one over our arch rivals again. One happy bunny right now!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just to the side of where we sit when Nicholls came off he was on his haunches for 2mins he couldn’t move he gave it his all and then some. He was absolutely exhausted. He said he wanted to do the members proud and he did!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
For the first time in a while I think the roosters made a huge mistake in recruitment letting Kyle Flanagan go. They're now going to have to debut Sam Walker playing alongside Manu/Hutchinson.

I would never write them off but with Keary doing his ACL theyre going to be a lot clunkier this year.

Obviously hindsight is a bitch and you can never predict injuries but I definitely think Flanagan was better for Keary's game than Lam.

handyman2190

Bench
For the first time in a while I think the roosters made a huge mistake in recruitment letting Kyle Flanagan go. They're now going to have to debut Sam Walker playing alongside Manu/Hutchinson.

I would never write them off but with Keary doing his ACL theyre going to be a lot clunkier this year.

Obviously hindsight is a bitch and you can never predict injuries but I definitely think Flanagan was better for Keary's game than Lam.
They will probably offer reynolds a 3 year contract and pinch him,gronk played until 34 35