What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

Kilkenny

Coach
There is a general view on the wt thread that the victory was ultimately consummated thanks to a strong and determined effort by our forwards in the last ten minutes.

I was pleased for the whole game and both clubs for saving the round as a competition at that stage.

The irony being that some were predicting a cricket score.

There will be some true grit in your warriors match and hopefully we can show up v saints.
You take nothing for granted. If anyone suggested a cricket score well more fool them I guess.

We should have sealed sealed the deal against the Bunnies and even if undeserving could have beaten your mob.

The whole narrative would be somewhat different if we were sitting on 14 points as opposed to 10 points.

It is what it is, and as I have said previously, we will probably learn a lot about our current group of players on Saturday.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You take nothing for granted. If anyone suggested a cricket score well more fool them I guess.

We should have sealed sealed the deal against the Bunnies and even if undeserving could have beaten your mob.

The whole narrative would be somewhat different if we were sitting on 14 points as opposed to 10 points.

It is what it is, and as I have said previously, we will probably learn a lot about our current group of players on Saturday.

Anyone who has followed league (not just one team) knows that upsets do and can happen.

I wasn't predicting a cricket score. Far from it in fact. Especially when the weather closed in.

In league, it only takes a team being 2 or 3 % off for an upset to occur. Especially when considering how close W/T came to beating in beating their oppositions. in the preceeding weeks.

Murraymob1

Juniors
There is a general view on the wt thread that the victory was ultimately consummated thanks to a strong and determined effort by our forwards in the last ten minutes.

I was pleased for the whole game and both clubs for saving the round as a competition at that stage.

There will be some true grit in your warriors match and hopefully we can show up v saints.
Your forwards did beat ours.But it simply come down to one or to moments cleary dropping the ball going over the line was 6 points.But having said that you where the better team for the game

Your forwards did beat ours.But it simply come down to one or to moments cleary dropping the ball going over the line was 6 points.But having said that you where the better team for the game

Dane and I are going to pick you up for some doughnuts through the Westfield car parks.

At the Tongan section.

You can be waving the Tiger flag out the back, tongue flapping in the breeze.

Last edited:
Enjoy it, you deserve it. Would have preferred if your first win was against other opponents but I can live it.

We are all pretty chuffed and it was of special value beating a marquee side.

I don’t think ivan is blessed with the same raw materials he once enjoyed, but he will won’t die wondering.

Plenty of water to pass under the bridge.

Souths have reached nirvana, big challenge for them to keep it up.

JD is not Ivan who has brought sustained excellence to the side.

Knows how to manage a good side and keep it fresh and willing, week in and week out.

Lapses are good where you can learn from them and fix the issues.

Last edited:

Nealo 12

Bench
We are all pretty chuffed and it was of special value beating a marquee side.

I don’t think ivan is blessed with the same raw materials he once enjoyed, but he will won’t die wondering.

Plenty of water to pass under the bridge.

Souths have reached nirvana, big challenge for them to keep up. JD is not Ivan.

Don’t worry you lot will embarrass yourselves again soon enough