What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Tigerm

First Grade
With 2023 a complete disaster again, wondering what the team will look like next season, obviously new signings may still be coming, which may or may not be included?

For me:
1. Bulla
2. T’oa (Nofa dropped)
3. Naden
4. Staines
5. Tupou
6. Sullivan
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papi
12. Bateman
13. Pole
14. Kepaoa
15. Twal
16. Blore
17. Seyfarth
18. Da Silva

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
With 2023 a complete disaster again, wondering what the team will look like next season, obviously new signings may still be coming, which may or may not be included?

For me:
1. Bulla
2. T’oa (Nofa dropped)
3. Naden
4. Staines
5. Tupou
6. Sullivan
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papi
12. Bateman
13. Pole
14. Kepaoa
15. Twal
16. Blore
17. Seyfarth
18. Da Silva
I hope Latu Fainu who plays in the halves comes on quickly although apparently Samuela the prop is a gun & is likely to cement a spot in our 17 sooner than Latu.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

For me:
1. Bulla
2. T’oa (Nofa dropped)
3. Naden
4. Staines
5. Tupou
6. Sullivan
7. Sezer
8. Utoikamanu
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papi
12. Bateman
13. Pole
14. Kepaoa
15. Twal
16. Blore
17. Seyfarth
18. Da Silva
With a line up like that maybe, just maybe we could win 5 games.

I am starting to dream big. Can you imagine how exciting it would be to finish top 12.

BrotherJim05

Bench
1. Bula
5. Tupou
6. Sezer (eventually replaced by Fainu)
7. Sullivan
8. Stefano
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papali'i
12. Bateman

15. Twal
16. Pole

I think the people listed are a lock for these positions but every other spot is up for grabs. I think we need a ball playing lock, and to throw big money at a damaging center to partner Tupou. Nofa has kind of been screwed by not having a long term center partner so I'd hate to see the same for Tupou.

Fordy20

Juniors

For me:
1. Bulla
2. T’oa (Nofa dropped)
3. Naden
4. Staines
5. Tupou

Can't see Nofa being dropped. I'd expect To'a to be in the centres with either Feledy or Reilly to be the other centre. Naden is depth and Staines might not be here next year.

Tigerm

First Grade
More pain for us in 2024 unfortunately. Can't see where the improvement is coming from.
Certainly don’t think we win the comp, but I think we will climb out of the cellar to maybe 10th to hopefully 8th.
The team we have, isn’t a spoon team, so hopefully Benji brings in some smarter people to help him out?
Confidence is everything.

Tigerm

First Grade

Tigerm

First Grade

Here we go again. Not sure some journo's actually look at our games?

Though, that said, I do hope they did due diligence on him, before signing him?

Re: Laurie, I agree he may have found himself at 5/8, pity it took us till he was leaving to find this out?

Another one, I don't know who this bloke is, but they are starting very early to tear us apart?

Fordy20

Juniors

Here we go again. Not sure some journo's actually look at our games?

Though, that said, I do hope they did due diligence on him, before signing him?

Re: Laurie, I agree he may have found himself at 5/8, pity it took us till he was leaving to find this out?

Of course the signing doesn't make sense to Anasta. He's an idiot. I'm sure he's the kind of guy that yells out warnings to characters in teen slasher movies.

Both Brooks and Laurie were leaving the club. You can't force people to stay against their will.

simmo1

First Grade
Certainly don’t think we win the comp, but I think we will climb out of the cellar to maybe 10th to hopefully 8th.
The team we have, isn’t a spoon team, so hopefully Benji brings in some smarter people to help him out?
Confidence is everything.

Perhaps I am being overly negative, but I don't see where the 10 extra wins are going to come from to sneak into 8th next year. I am not convinced any of our halves signings are a huge improvement.

What is Benji going to bring that he didn't already try this season? He has the hardest job in the world and that's not his fault rather the people who threw him this hospital pass.

You are right that confidence if everything. We lost a few narrow ones early in the year, and maybe things pan out differently if we won a couple of those.

It's nearly more concerning for me that the effort has been there nearly all season and we are still losing to teams barely getting out of second gear. At least in seasons gone by when we gave up, it sort of gave you hope that things would be better if they actually pulled their finger out.

Tigerm

First Grade
Perhaps I am being overly negative, but I don't see where the 10 extra wins are going to come from to sneak into 8th next year. I am not convinced any of our halves signings are a huge improvement.

What is Benji going to bring that he didn't already try this season? He has the hardest job in the world and that's not his fault rather the people who threw him this hospital pass.

You are right that confidence if everything. We lost a few narrow ones early in the year, and maybe things pan out differently if we won a couple of those.

It's nearly more concerning for me that the effort has been there nearly all season and we are still losing to teams barely getting out of second gear. At least in seasons gone by when we gave up, it sort of gave you hope that things would be better if they actually pulled their finger out.
Mainly counting on our new halves to do something we haven’t done for over a decade, some game management in attack?

WA Tiger

Bench

Benjis signature was all over the dolphins game..the offloads like 5- 10 in one play wtf..When did we last see Seyfarth score a try like that, like all the top teams do. He just about blew it then saved it. The timing was magnificent..the short kick off, api at halfback. The new centre.. ( sacralise for the the old codgers terrified of trying something new, and bringing Talau back again and again ) don’t get caught up with all these sad arse mother fkers talking shit. Even Bula setting up that try with that run and that fkn ridiculous pass. It’s all attitude and player empowerment. That’s Benji’s specialty. There’s plenty to be positive about for next year. You just have to look through the right lens. Sheens is gone because he was bad for the team and therefore bad for the results. Benji couldn’t do his thing with that oaf in his face all the time..Benjis looking and sounding strong. I think he’s got even more to show us this year…and then when the new halves arrive !!

Last edited: