What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2024

Tigerm

Coach
There were about 6 or 7. It made for depressing reading. We paid that guy that much???!!!!!

Our highest paid were Bateman and ice on $750k. Then down to AD klemmer api and bula all between $600 and $650k. I think I may have missed 1 in that but it's already in the recycling with all the cans from Friday night.
Our biggest disappointment, imo, was our highly paid players, mainly the forwards (Papi, Bateman, Klemmer & Stef) they were just rubbish and didn’t deliver.

Nutz

Bench
Our biggest disappointment, imo, was our highly paid players, mainly the forwards (Papi, Bateman, Klemmer & Stef) they were just rubbish and didn’t deliver.
That was my standout gripe of the year too. Mainly on the discipline side of things. I can accept, to a certain degree, that they can't do spectacular things during a game as they are often targeted and restricted by the opposition
What I can't accept is the amount of dumb penalties, sin bins, dropped ball ect. You name it, they found every way to lose a game and didn't stop doing it. Bateman in particular.
It's the 1%ers that are expected of them and they just didn't get it done.

Latest posts