What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks - Development about to "blow up"

POPEYE

Coach
Seems incomprehensible that the Sharks and Seagles are not in a bidding war for Bluetongue while the bear is still in hibernation.

One needs to give up the everglades and the other a place to belong

Quigs

Immortal
Is Quigs on suicide watch :sarcasm: :p

The development is coming along nicely.

development.jpg

You will all be envious of the richest NRL club in the competition.

Pokies revenue .... arhhhh humbug

NGR

Juniors
Ignorant f**kwit. And you have the nerve to have a go at people who are ignorant about the Sharks and their development.

We've now got consecutive years of turning a profit, and that is without a leagues club or winning seasons.

When we start winning, the increased members and crowds that go with that will increase the buffer. When we finally get the leagues club running, the buffer increases again. Crowe and Hac are simply a safety net in the case of some unforeseen disaster striking. Our longterm future is just fine.

We are not going to win anything whilst news ltd still have a vested interest in our game...

Stagger Lee

Bench
Ignorant f**kwit. And you have the nerve to have a go at people who are ignorant about the Sharks and their development.

We've now got consecutive years of turning a profit, and that is without a leagues club or winning seasons.

By moving out to the western suburbs and deserting your roots :lol:

Ausguy

Coach

When we start winning, the increased members and crowds that go with that will increase the buffer. When we finally get the leagues club running, the buffer increases again. Crowe and Hac are simply a safety net in the case of some unforeseen disaster striking. Our longterm future is just fine.

Seems i upset someone by suggesting that without Rusty you wouldnt be here.

I still think im right and without him you would already be gone.

He is not a safety, he is the only thing that has allowed you to stay in the comp.

bobmar28

Bench
Come on, don't put yourself on the same level as bobmar. It's a laughable suggestion with less than zero chance of ever occurring.

Eastern Sharks. That way Sharks fans still have their team in Sydney and Easts become a Sydney super club.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Seems i upset someone by suggesting that without Rusty you wouldnt be here.

I still think im right and without him you would already be gone.

He is not a safety, he is the only thing that has allowed you to stay in the comp.
I agree to a degree. Yes he and HaC are the reason we're still around now. We'd have died in the last 5 years if it wasn't for them wiping our debts and paying for long term investments in facilities and other resources.

Kind of like how you'd be dead if you didn't help sell out our game to an evil corporation. Except you f**kwits weren't even smart enough to invest those millions, you pissed away the blood money and found yourself in debt yet again...kinda makes your little journey to SL somewhat pointless.

But back on point, yes we'd have been in trouble the last few years if it wasn't for them but because of them our long term future is solid with or without them.

I don't want the Sharks to die. I don't want the Sharks to relocate. Not because I like them (I don't, I hate all SL clubs) but because both of those options just makes the Dragons bigger and stronger (like how we gained at Newtown's expense) and that's the last thing I want. I hope this development doesn't "blow up" and is a huge success. But Ausguy...you're a f**kwit.

Last edited:

eagles4eva

First Grade
Seems incomprehensible that the Sharks and Seagles are not in a bidding war for Bluetongue while the bear is still in hibernation.

One needs to give up the everglades and the other a place to belong

What a load of shyte...Why the hell would the Eagles want to play out of Bluetongue???

Ausguy

Coach
I agree to a degree. Yes he and HaC are the reason we're still around now. We'd have died in the last 5 years if it wasn't for them wiping our debts and paying for long term investments in facilities and other resources.

Kind of like how you'd be dead if you didn't help sell out our game to an evil corporation. Except you f**kwits weren't even smart enough to invest those millions, you pissed away the blood money and found yourself in debt yet again...kinda makes your little journey to SL somewhat pointless.

But back on point, yes we'd have been in trouble the last few years if it wasn't for them but because of them our long term future is solid with or without them.

I don't want the Sharks to die. I don't want the Sharks to relocate. Not because I like them (I don't, I hate all SL clubs) but because both of those options just makes the Dragons bigger and stronger (like how we gained at Newtown's expense) and that's the last thing I want. I hope this development doesn't "blow up" and is a huge success. But Ausguy...you're a f**kwit.

Try and keep to topic without making it personal BM and you might get some respect around here.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Try and keep to topic without making it personal BM and you might get some respect around here.
Should I try and look to you to figure out how to stay on topic? The guy who brought up Souths and had a dig at us for no reason when it has nothing to do with the Sharks or this development?