What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks! v Melbourne press conference madness. NRL fines Storm $50,000

El Diablo

Post Whore
Bellamy seemed to say that the NRL should stop this kind of betting. they can't, Craig. it has nothing to do with them

i think he was just saying that as he realised what he said about the judiciary was quiet bad

Evolution

Juniors
Just overhead from Rayyyyyyyyy Melbourne could be looking at a fine in the order of $50K for the comments made in regards to the judicary.

As people like to point out that the NRL props up the Storm coffers won't they just be fining themselves in the long run?

condochook

Juniors
$50,000.00 fine against melbourne,and pending LEGAL action against Bellamy and Waldron,by the judiciary panel members.
Get That Into Ya Melbourne.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

_Johnsy

Referee
How much effort do this club to make themselves look like petulant kids, what a pack of whining wankers.

Evolution

Juniors
He never came out and said they were corrupt. He led people to believe that was what he was saying.

I want them to sue the Storm.

Maybe they can bring up some inconsistencies in how people are charged to go to the judiciary.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
It is all pre-organised to try and raise the profile of the game in Melboure..

I hope it works, if Melbourne think everyone is out to get them, they may just get some interest next weekend..

Makes good sense to me..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Gallop said they launched an "unprecedented, pre-meditated" attack.

Who says two wrongs don't make a write?

_Johnsy

Referee
He never came out and said they were corrupt. He led people to believe that was what he was saying.

I want them to sue the Storm.

Maybe they can bring up some inconsistencies in how people are charged to go to the judiciary.

Just as waldron claimed that Brown said a bloodbath would ensue. Brown never said those words. Pack of hypocritical whingers.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Bellamy may just get a following down south...

Great work...

All Melbournians love for their own to stick it up NSW...He is on to something...

Evolution

Juniors
Just as waldron claimed that Brown said a bloodbath would ensue. Brown never said those words. Pack of hypocritical whingers.

Didn't he tell his players to take justice into their own hands when grappled? Meaning hit them hard.

What is suppose to happen when players have a free license to hit others?

See say something and let people draw their own conclusions.

Was Brown fined as he was questioning the ability of refs to perform their job?

Last edited:

Latest posts