What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supercoach 2024 - I've gone off early

Frenzy.

Immortal
FMD. Did not need Tino to get an ACL.

Gotta have a hard think.

I have 3 watchlisted. De Bellend, Hazelton, Joshie Kerr. There's obvioulsy others. Hazelton only on the watchlist because I considred him a cheapie but he scored 90 on Satdee. De Bellend avgs nearly 70 as does Kerr.

Then I'll decide what to do about Clearasil who I moved in for Nicho today and captained him. bbbbzzzzzzzzz. Out

Last edited:

fizzgig

Juniors
I was $2,500 short of trading Levi->Api and Tino->AFB then found out about Cleary being out for at least a few weeks so doing Cleary->Galvin with over $600k in the kitty to work with next week (or later to bring Cleary back)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moses now out for 6-8 weeks as well.

Halfback stocks dwindling.

I think I'll hold Cleary. I smell ducks and drakes. He always seems to get a soft tissue injury at some stage and whoever is next man up as half at Penrith needs some games to gel with Pooeye and Yoyo

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've burnt the weeks trades.

Tino out. V Fifita from 2RF to FRF. Burbo from CTW to 2RF. Kiraz in.

Teddy for Turbo.

Made 180,600k on the trades.

Brooks is on the radar as my 2nd 5/8 is Flanagan. Was sorta hoping he'd be goalkicking

The mock is on.

Kiraz back injury flareup.

Teddy concussion.

Quigs

Immortal
Do all you charnts get into the test cricket board game during the off season.

Just asking for a friend.

R-15-3

Bench
Throw in
Walah
Cotter
Chan last min scratching last week
Tuaupiki
I’m ready to throw in the towel.
And all my talk of dumping Hynes I held him thinking he would score massive against the tigers FM
Along with some horrible scores all round last week.
Waiting till Wednesday to work it all out.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Throw in
Walah
Cotter
Chan last min scratching last week
Tuaupiki
I’m ready to throw in the towel.
And all my talk of dumping Hynes I held him thinking he would score massive against the tigers FM
Along with some horrible scores all round last week.
Waiting till Wednesday to work it all out.
f**k that. Everyone is struggling and I don't mean in our league. I follow a lot of SC accounts and even the geniuses are struggling.

I think SC needs some tweaks to go with the new rules though. An 18th man would be nice and going back to the old way of allocating dual position as well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I've burnt the weeks trades.

Tino out. V Fifita from 2RF to FRF. Burbo from CTW to 2RF. Kiraz in.

Teddy for Turbo.

Made 180,600k on the trades.

Brooks is on the radar as my 2nd 5/8 is Flanagan. Was sorta hoping he'd be goalkicking

The mock is on.

Kiraz back injury flareup.

Teddy concussion.
This might work out if Lomax is allowed to leave the Dragqueens

Latest posts