What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Western Corridor NRL bid

dgsfan

Juniors
Your constant negative comments on the club to suit your Bears argument, be it crowds, name, mascot, members etc.

BDGS

Bench
Your constant negative comments on the club to suit your Bears argument, be it crowds, name, mascot, members etc.

I have never said anything negative about my club the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

What i have done, what i do and what i am capable of is taking my obvious biased and passion towards the bulldogs away to talk about something that will either negatively or positively effect the entire competition. I also do not make stupid claims about another team or potential team that my own club can not stand up to themselves.

A lot of people can not do that and when they are confronted by somebody who can, they do one of two things. Feel threatened or brush it away by saying things like "he is not a real supporter" or "he supports us when he feels like it" or the one you choose "But you hardly support them anyway".

If i 'hardly' supported them i wouldn't have the dearest membership or go to all their fan and members day (love cheerleader day) or have as much merchandise that i do have, i could literally wear nothing but my bulldogs gear and survive normally and do all the normal things people do with just bulldogs merchandise (apart from the fact that the Bulldogs have not started making bulldogs condoms) or go to every home game now would i? regardless of weather conditions.

Perth Red

Post Whore
If we get $850mill TV deal the NRL can afford to bring in two teams from wherever it likes and sustain them.

BDGS

Bench
If we get $850mill TV deal the NRL can afford to bring in two teams from wherever it likes and sustain them.

If they get that much they will be able to sustain WA and another team where ever as well as bringing in the Bears who can sustain themselves.

But what i think will happen is,

They would want a deal around 750-900mill, add two new teams one heartland and one not heartland bids and give the ton of money left over spread throughout the rest of the clubs equally. The spreading of money around every other club equally is how the IC will get the two clubs that are against the Bears to agree to the Bears imo.

Goddo

Bench
I do, but as a Bears bid fan you will just ignore it. You are as mad as a hatter. Roll over gabba, poor boy blues, haynetrain, there is a new emperor of idiocy. BDGS, your time to shine is now.

BDGS

Bench
I'm not a Bears fan, i am a support of the future betterment of the NRL. The Bears play a vital role in that.

I support the Bulldogs, if you would look up you would see that.

macavity

Referee
you mean the NSDRLFC area and the CCDRL area?

No, I mean Newcastle Knights area.

You claim right up to Swansea Channel FFS. I grew up playing against teams the other side of the channel in the Real NRL.

Wyong plays in the Real NRL.

The Real NRL is a permanent member of the Knights.

Our territory therefore goes as far south as Wyong's area.

No matter what BS you try to spin, that is irrefutable.

Adjust your map to reflect reality, and get yourselves a big bloody dose of humility while you are at it.

macavity

Referee
looks like someone failed geography at school.

yup - the moron who drew up the map on your site.

communitybg.jpg

Lake Macquarie is not part of the Central Coast.

Given your delusion, I am surprised you didn't claim west to the indian ocean, too.

Smiley

Bench
I'm guessing that bit not highlighted on the coast is Manly territory?

No wonder they don't want the Bears to return.

BDGS

Bench
the clubs will get the money before any new clubs are admitted so there is you bargaining chip gone

You are a bit behind the discussion so i'll catch you up. The TV money that comes off the new deal will be higher because of the facts given already and lower if those things don't happen.

yeah just a bit behind just been inlolved in the discussion on not admitting the bears for about 18 months now but thanks for the post that tells me nothing.

BDGS

Bench
ohhhhh you are dgsfan (or whatever the name is) bum buddy and don't listen to reason. Should of just said that mate.