What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Serenity: 9.5/10

One of those movies that you enjoy from start (well, almost start) to finish. Brilliant script, good natured fun with a dab of horror and sci-fi and western. The reviewers really aren't exagerrating when they say it could be 'Star Wars for the new millennium'.

j_tig

Juniors
saw duece bigalow last night... dont c this movie, all the jokes were so predictable right from the start. i give this movie 2 out of 5 stars, and one of those stars is for the one joke that i didnt predict

leaguerules

Juniors
Also saw cinderalla man today thought it awsome totally loved it. It went fort a bit over two hours i was sucked in for the whole time, everyone else in cinema seemed to enjoy it.

Kiwi

First Grade
Went and watched The Dukes of Hazzard, loved it funny as hell.

Also saw Wallace and Gromit...not bad, not great either.

strewth_mate

Bench
Just finished watching "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" with Jude Law and Gwyneth Paltrow. Crazy movie, loved it...

Dread

Juniors
The 40 Year Old Virgin

Top characters, laugh out loud funny, a very enjoyable comedy.
3 1/2 stars.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I saw 'Night Watch' last night. Its a Russian horror film, the first of a trilogy about the others of the world and the balance between good and evil and stuff. Really interesting. Subtitled but they were mega easy to follow and I walked out feeling like it was in english, you know????

3 1/2 stars

j_tig

Juniors
Dread said:
The 40 Year Old Virgin

Top characters, laugh out loud funny, a very enjoyable comedy.
3 1/2 stars.
one of the best movies ive seen in a while, laughed fairly consistently from start to finish! 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.