What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs: Friday 28th April 8pm @Suncorp Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Jeez we were treated to something tonight weren't we? What a game! What a performance! Hands down our best of the year. Against top of the table so too so that's one hell of a statement to the rest of the comp. I know they were missing a few players but that doesn't change the fact that they're a great side and to put 30 points on them is something really special. The boys were onnnnnn!

As I said, certainly our best performance of the Season so far. It was looking pretty dicey early on, especially with our defence and Reynolds carving us up. But to the boys' credit, they scrambled well, they hung in there, turned the Broncos away so many times and then turned it up a notch.

I was content at 12-6 halftime. Not happy but content.

However, that second half was just something special. We completely dominated them and they had no answers. it was a clinic, an absolute clinic.

Huge win in the context of our Season and we've just fired the warning shot.

Man, I'm so happy with that!!

Lesssgooooo!!! What a night!

Thumper

Juniors
Tom had his best game ever I reckon. He was awesome.
anyone else think something isn’t right with AJ? He looks slow, his hands are terrible at the moment in attack. I don’t know if he’s injured or not but he’s definitely not the finisher we have seen for the last 3 years.

callmack1

Staff member
Ahhhhh. Great feeling waking up today!

Stretchcorp Stadium - Graham Gets Three as Rabbitohs Dominate Broncos: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ham-gets-three-as-rabbitohs-dominate-broncos/

Press Conference - Round 9: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2023/04/28/round-9-post-match-press-conference/

Blues jersey beckons for Graham after another breakout performance: https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/04/29...or-graham-after-another-breakout-performance/

origin case that can't be ignored, Latrell proves he's 'like no other' in Souths rout - Big Hits: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/e27ee8c6883cfbb349c81b795fe8f959

Rabbits20

Immortal

Got home late from work late last night watched it back then it was 2:30am and I crashed straight to sleep. At work again another long shift so sorry I haven’t really commented yet!

BUT GO YOU GOOD THINGS GLORY GLORY ALTOGETHER NOW!

What a great win it was and to see us hold them to 6 points pleased me most. It’s been said for a number of years we are mentally soft well for mine I’m starting to see a steel and toughness about us when things aren’t going our way or we aren’t playing at our best then we dig in for one another. Avg 15 points a game so far this season has pleased me most.

Trell baby ddddaassssiittt you awoke the beast Reyno! Campbell what can you say simply outstanding STAND AND APPLAUD!

I have seen Milne cop a bit on social media not warranted I feel he’s trying his guts out and yes he’s quite slow but he’s such a strong runner of the ball especially in the shit work coming out of trouble and has a good pass or offload in his game.

Cody the magician he’s in fine form. Damien playing well too having a much better season.

Also how good was it to have Tatola back he was phenomenal as was TOM!!!

With how hard our draw has been we are f**king 6 and 3 and I am so proud of the boys and JD you and how he’s using our interchange.

THROW THE EMPTIES AWAY START AGAIN START AGAIN FOR THE BOYS OF SOUTH SYDNEY ARE FOREVER UP THE RABBITOHS!!!

Runrabbit14

Juniors
A big thanks to the club and players for this morning’s “meet and greet” at the Sofitel Hotel in Brisbane !
Although it was obvious some of them had a big night they were all friendly, charming and very obliging !!!
A big shout out to Jai Arrow who wasn’t there as I was told he caught a very early morning flight to Mudgee to support Liam Knight in his first game back - what a mate !!!!!!!!!
The only other player not there was Latrell - not sure where he was ?

Travitoh

First Grade
It was a really good sign that we came out after last weeks win and put in another shift. The team is switched on this year and in better shape than the one that made the 2021 GF. Our goal line defence is outstanding.

That kick from Ilias for the first was incredible and hopefully helps build his confidence to back himself.

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
Tom had his best game ever I reckon. He was awesome.
anyone else think something isn’t right with AJ? He looks slow, his hands are terrible at the moment in attack. I don’t know if he’s injured or not but he’s definitely not the finisher we have seen for the last 3 years.
He will work into the try scoring list.
He won’t the game for us against Penriff with his pas to Cody. We are running 3rd after playing Penriff twice, roosters, cronulla, Melbourne will be twice after next week. These are the heavy weights of the comp. Wait till we start to get to the easier teams. We will like some points on and AJ will
Cross the stripe.
another point, we are not just relying on the left edge anylonger. We are a complete attacking outfit. We can go to Both sides now.

Thumper

Juniors
He will work into the try scoring list.
He won’t the game for us against Penriff with his pas to Cody. We are running 3rd after playing Penriff twice, roosters, cronulla, Melbourne will be twice after next week. These are the heavy weights of the comp. Wait till we start to get to the easier teams. We will like some points on and AJ will
Cross the stripe.
another point, we are not just relying on the left edge anylonger. We are a complete attacking outfit. We can go to Both sides now.
Im not saying he won’t score tries. I’m saying there is something wrong with him. He looks slow and the half chances he gets 9/10 he scores. He bombed 2 on Friday. He’s bombed others.

handyman2190

Bench
Im not saying he won’t score tries. I’m saying there is something wrong with him. He looks slow and the half chances he gets 9/10 he scores. He bombed 2 on Friday. He’s bombed others.
I think he is a marked man and that it comes with increased pressure, ill give him benefit of the doubt,hell come good

Rabbits20

Immortal
A big thanks to the club and players for this morning’s “meet and greet” at the Sofitel Hotel in Brisbane !
Although it was obvious some of them had a big night they were all friendly, charming and very obliging !!!
A big shout out to Jai Arrow who wasn’t there as I was told he caught a very early morning flight to Mudgee to support Liam Knight in his first game back - what a mate !!!!!!!!!
The only other player not there was Latrell - not sure where he was ?
Nice mate did you get any selfies or anything signed?

You must be buzzing.