What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys v Warriors - Rd 12 Gameday

JohnDoe

Juniors
The kicking from CHT & Nikorima in the last 10 mins has being rubbish. CHT needleesly kicking for the sideline over & over, Nikorima with 7 minutes to go goes for a bomb which results in a 7 tackle set. Why not go for a grubber and try to get a repeat set espeically when your winning the game/in the lead. Absolute dumb football from the halves.

JohnDoe

Juniors
Intersting to note that Katoa did not play in the second half. Would expect Curran to be back in the team next week if he has recovered from his injury.

JJ

Immortal
For all the complaints about 9, 6 and 7 are now the biggest problems

that was disappointing to say the least

Tongue

Juniors
I’m as disappointed as any, but.... we have an 18 year old fullback, an inexperienced 7, and a gap at 9.
Both fullback and 7 will be better for these type of games long term. If we add a sniping 9 to the mix, and with a few more games under their belt, there’s potential.

With all that being said, CHT should have slotted that drop goal.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just saw a video that suggests Reece Walsh won’t be available for the next game at least, threw an elbow at a head in a tackle

JJ

Immortal
I’m as disappointed as any, but.... we have an 18 year old fullback, an inexperienced 7, and a gap at 9.
Both fullback and 7 will be better for these type of games long term. If we add a sniping 9 to the mix, and with a few more games under their belt, there’s potential.

With all that being said, CHT should have slotted that drop goal.
He’s not the best, but I’m staggered that anyone could watch us and conclude Egan is the problem

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I know this is against the grain, but we’ve been the better team in most of our games this season and have had multiple shocking, last minute defeats. All this with massive injury woes. We’re actually playing good footy most of the time. It’s the same old frustration, but different.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I feel like ball carriers generally are allowed to get away with murder in our game. Always feels like we’re only capable of refereeing one side of anything.

Was there a Warriors done for it against the Dragons a couple of years ago ?

I agree with you on the Warriors performances as well, a good quality organising halfback and you’re sitting comfortably in the top 8

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Was there a Warriors done for it against the Dragons a couple of years ago ?

I agree with you on the Warriors performances as well, a good quality organising halfback and you’re sitting comfortably in the top 8

Not sure. But in 2018 we beat the Raiders by kicking 2 field goals in consecutive sets, and then Sam Lisone subsequently got suspended for lifting his elbow on tackle 1 in BOTH sets, which I thought was kinda hilarious

Campion

Juniors
I think with the crackdown and that's a deliberate elbow with force. Could be 2-4 weeks suspension. I wish it were just a fine but they're so hardcore with it now.

Latest posts