What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
I’ve said for 12 months the panthers 3 most important players don’t include the 6 and 7. Tonight it’s well on show

I thought Luai was fine tonight. He is a bit in over his head talent wise IMO for origin but at least he looked interested and enthusiastic.

Cleary was awful and it isn't as if he is a good player getting a run because there is no one else. He apparently is the best half in the game and some would tell you the best player. Clearly nowhere near it and I would take Munster or DCE over him any day of the week.

some11

Referee
This game has reinforced my hatred of ch9. That main caller thinks he's darrell eastlake, well you're not m8 and the cheerleaders masquerading as co-commentators - I'd prefer to listen to a season of matt nable calling games.

Oh and mitchell pearce had a super game in the 7 for NSW.
He wasn't as biased as some of the garbage we've heard in the past from gus.

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought it was a bold play from Freddy to run an Origin game without halves or a hooker.

Didn't pay off

Stinkfinger

Juniors
This game has reinforced my hatred of ch9. That main caller thinks he's darrell eastlake, well you're not m8 and the cheerleaders masquerading as co-commentators - I'd prefer to listen to a season of matt nable calling games.

Oh and mitchell pearce had a super game in the 7 for NSW.
Pity the best the game has to offer has to be called by someone who is so far down the order of commentators. Nine should beg Fox to loan Warren Smith to them for the next game.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I thought Luai was fine tonight. He is a bit in over his head talent wise IMO for origin but at least he looked interested and enthusiastic.

Cleary was awful and it isn't as if he is a good player getting a run because there is no one else. He apparently is the best half in the game and some would tell you the best player. Clearly nowhere near it and I would take Munster or DCE over him any day of the week.

Luai was good and was hard for him trying to be the sole play maker. Tedesco was the only spine member who looked regularly dangerous though

Cook was worse then Nathan, tonight showed just how important Api is to the panthers attack in the 20