What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team List Tuesday - Rnd 1 vs Storm

Glenneel

Bench
Well I for one am glad BA stuck to his word and left JA out of the 17, as depleted as we are

I think Carty is the only one capable of giving Hodgo a spell, we'll see.

It will be a miracle if we manage to jag a win here, not impossible tho
Why is that? Storm have injuries so weakened as well.
Deathrider!

hindy111

Post Whore
He now has a profile on the club’s website. Looks like you were goddamn right. Simonsson out.

I find it a bit odd we didn't upgrade Cini. We have Sivo,Russel,Simmonson,Haze for wing spots whilst Waqa can also play there if needed.
If one of our centres is injured who slots in? I guess Simmonson and Russel could play there.

I can't see Lumulume playing much after rnd 2. Russel and Simmonson most likely ok. Haze in 4-5 weeks may also come into contention.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I find it a bit odd we didn't upgrade Cini. We have Sivo,Russel,Simmonson,Haze for wing spots whilst Waqa can also play there if needed.
If one of our centres is injured who slots in? I guess Simmonson and Russel could play there.

I can't see Lumulume playing much after rnd 2. Russel and Simmonson most likely ok. Haze in 4-5 weeks may also come into contention.
Without an upgrade we couldn’t play Lumelume at all. Cini can play in June or whenever it is.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Without an upgrade we couldn’t play Lumelume at all. Cini can play in June or whenever it is.
A guy on TCT (sounds connected) said Cini is definitely not playing this week. That injury may have well cost him an upgrade. Hopefully he gets a decent chance when he becomes eligible.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Lumelume's played a few NRL games at a previous club. Given injuries in the position, that possibly put him higher in the pecking order for the 29th spot, ahead of those with potential development pathway to a future upgrade anyway?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plus Lumelume was decent in the trials. He no doubt wants a top 30 contract, and if we didn’t give him one he could just go to another club. I’m sure we’re not the only club with a free top 30 spot. Meanwhile Cini is already on the books for this year and next. He’s not going anywhere.

That said, I hope he is upgraded to the top 30 for next year. He was very good in the trials.

hindy111

Post Whore
Plus Lumelume was decent in the trials. He no doubt wants a top 30 contract, and if we didn’t give him one he could just go to another club. I’m sure we’re not the only club with a free top 30 spot. Meanwhile Cini is already on the books for this year and next. He’s not going anywhere.

That said, I hope he is upgraded to the top 30 for next year. He was very good in the trials.

Possible Waqa is gone and Laizou.

Lumulume looks a bit thin. He has speed. I highly doubt it but would be funny of we turned him into a good NRL player considering Strom and Dogs passed on him.

emjaycee

Coach

Lumulume looks a bit thin. He has speed. I highly doubt it but would be funny of we turned him into a good NRL player considering Strom and Dogs passed on him.
Gone for 2023 or 2024... for we know Lumelume is only here for 1 year anyway.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
These outside backs (and utilities) are contracted for 2024:

Sivo
Simonsson (player option)
Penisini
Dunster
Asi
Russell
Cini (development contract)

the phantom menace

First Grade
For 2024, here's hoping.

Though if anyone can take either off our hands in mid-2023 then it provides a top 30 opening to upgrade/secure someone who might have a stronger future (and be attracting future interest from other clubs).