What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 vs Souths

Gareth67

First Grade
Bent over the desk 3 weeks in a row by the Bunker & ref's and now Bud has signed with the Tigers for 2024.
I reckon that's enough NRL 2023 for me.
Now Bazza don’t go getting yourself all upset mate . You know full well that the refs must give a message to the semi finalists and the mongrels are using the Dragons as an example as to just what will occur should foul play of any sort come into the game .

And the bunker - well what can one say other than to blow the bluudy thing to the heavens - or perhaps Hades may be a better option . 🧨

Last edited:

dannyt

Coach
Now Bazza don’t go getting yourself all upset mate . You know full well that the refs must give a message to the semi finalists and the mongrels are using the Dragons as an example as to just what will occur should foul play of any sort come into the game .

And the bunker - well what can one say other than to blow the bluudy thing to heaven - or perhaps hades may be a better option . 🧨
Blow them to hades? So back to their origin?

thebigredv

First Grade
Yeah nah. I've been waiting for something to give me a read. The presser tonight indicates to me that Hunt has no interest in staying. Get rid of him
He wants to be a winner among other winners. The same legitimate reason many talented players don’t want a bar of us. The last three weeks we could have done with some instrumental performances from our captain but instead he’s been quiet and unable to contribute his fair share. He’s not a match winner and the irony is we are stuck with him.

redv13

Bench
No one can convince me Ravalawa is good enough for first grade, I'm sorry. He can do one thing and one thing only: run in a straight line really hard. That only works well in certain scenarios. Terrible overall player and will be insufferable to watch for the coming years.
Has scored 19 tries this year. We haven’t had a player crack the 20’s since Blacklock or B Moz.

thebigredv

First Grade

We suck. I am under no illusions how bad our team is...

But seeing the above article highlight the third week in a row of match turning/defining moments going against us makes you question why you would invest your energy into following a team in the NRL, particularly one that has no respect from authorities.

Surely when Annesley has to apologise three straight weeks to to Dragons for disgraceful mistakes by adjudicators we have reached a point of madness. Not to mention how useful getting at least one of those results to go our way and free us from a wooden spoon.

They don't even try and hide the bias and the inept refereeing anymore. Do we see action taken in any form?

3 weeks straight in a 'professional' sport - dis-gus-ting!

redv13

Bench
Seven run metres, 8 tackles, another top game Ben Hunt. :mad:
Mmm not sure where you get your stats from but that is incorrect. Only 7 meters less than our 80 min back rower and 20 less than our starting front rower. Yeah he’s playing like a busted ass but if your going to put shit on the bloke at least get your facts correct

Latest posts