What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 - Raiders vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 25th July 7:35pm @GIO Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
We killed ourselves in the second half to many errors. Our 6, 7 and 9 cost us the game. I’m a big Cook fan but he was so so bad last night. Poor passing game, crash ball plays, not being at dummy half when the ball is being played and racing in last second. Reyno was bereft of ideas and Cody well he went missing in action the whole second half.

AJ: Real shame about his HIA. With a short turn around I don’t think he plays next week. He set Paulo up for a good shot at a try as well.

Allan: He was solid for us when he went to the back did well with the shit work and was safe. At the start of the game though he bombed a try on the wing being out of position.

Campbell: Was very solid but a bit quieter than in some other games he’s played this year.

Gagai: Tried very hard with the shit work. He had a poor miss on Cotric though and a poor error coming out of our own end.

Paulo: A tough night for the kid didn’t make many metres or hit ups and just wasn’t involved. AJ set him up for a good chance at a try but he dropped it. I’m sure he will learn a lot from that, still has a big future.

Cody: Was very involved the first 30mins and set us up for a try if Allan would’ve been in position. He had a good hand in the lead up to our first try as well. I thought he was scheming and had a bust work rate the first 30mins. Second half he really fell away and on the last came up with poor decisions and wouldn’t try get a repeat set. We need more from him he’s just not involved enough and is nowhere near last years form.

Reynolds: Was a good try he scored. Apart from that he looked bereft of ideas. His kicking game was average I thought and he just didn’t demand the ball enough in attack. He’s our leader we needed him to step up but he couldn’t.

Junior: Apart from the error at the end I thought he was strong. He made good metres and was a machine out there.

Cook: So so so bad. I think a lot of our issues start with him. Poor service to Cody and Reyno. When the ball is being played in attack he has no urgency to get there and gets there at the last split second. He looks clueless when we are attacking, it’s just crash ball crash ball and 95percent of the time it doesn’t work. He needs to go back to the running the ball which he didn’t do in this game. I’m so disappointed in him. He needs to get out of the media and let his footy talk. The way he’s going I hope he loses his spot in the rep teams. I don’t think Bennett trying to catch him into something he’s not is helping.

Tom: Was magnificent and had desperation and a desire to win. He was our best player said follow me I’ll show you the way get into it and give it your all type of stuff.

Su’a: Looked good when he got the ball but he just didn’t get enough of it. Had a great hand in our second try.

Sironen: Started well in the back row loved his line running and energy, he got fast play the balls too. With AJ going off he moved to centre and let no one down. He did have an error or 2 though. He was very solid in defence as well.

Murray: Our second best after Tom gave it his all every thing he had in him what an effort.

Nicholls: Was solid off the bench I thought and busy. A poor penalty given away on the last tackle was disappointing though.

Sele: Not much to say, went off injured at half time. Hope he’s ok.

Koloamatangi: Came up with costly errors I thought he was poor.

Johns: A bit on the smaller side for an NRL back rower, he gave it his all though bounced into his work and when he got hit hard didn’t flinch got up and played the ball quickly. I liked his energy looking forward to watching him again next week.

Ultimately our pack was fine, our 6, 7 and 9 who are highly paid were just rudderless and it’s not good enough from them, we simply have to be better.

Latest posts