What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Pre-Season

Rabbits20

Immortal
From Mavo video earlier this week looks like these guys are on managed loads for whatever reason/minor injuries….

Arrow
Tatola
Havili
Campbell
Hosty
Hawko
Munro
Kalokalo

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Our kicking game, completion rates and defensive resolve are our 3 biggest work ons for mine. Along with defusing bombs.
Defusing bombs has been a big weakness for the last 2 to 3 seasons !!
I remember after a match where we couldn’t catch a cold at the back that Bennett said we needed to find a tall winger who could catch….

Steenson123

Juniors
That young back rower I believe his name is Jaxson Rahme the guy who wore pick boots in the Trophy Victory that guy deserves an A Grade spot. He is far better than Chee-Kam of Host and he is very young. I hope he is still on the roster.
Mitchell needs to be told that he must play at least 18 games. He is critical to the entire squad performance and if he is allowed to disappear for an unwarranted length of absence again the team will completely fold. This is where Demetriou has to show he can stand up to these players. So far the club has only received glimpses from Latrell of what could be but he has never sustained it playing at FB.
I have pushed for Slater to take over in the event Demetriou is dismissed however Madge Maguire too I believe would be a major upgrade over Demetriou. I know he left in ugly circumstances however like Cleary did at Penrith, Madge would return a much smarter Coach. Just look at what he did for the NZ squad. He can still win he simply needs some star players and he would have that here plus he knows many of the key players on the roster. In any event Demetriou is under enormous pressure he has his assistants hand picked now he must get the club back to relevance. I cannot see Demetriou lasting should the poor form and lack of effort continue.

Hellray

Juniors
That young back rower I believe his name is Jaxson Rahme the guy who wore pick boots in the Trophy Victory that guy deserves an A Grade spot. He is far better than Chee-Kam of Host and he is very young. I hope he is still on the roster.
Mitchell needs to be told that he must play at least 18 games. He is critical to the entire squad performance and if he is allowed to disappear for an unwarranted length of absence again the team will completely fold. This is where Demetriou has to show he can stand up to these players. So far the club has only received glimpses from Latrell of what could be but he has never sustained it playing at FB.
I have pushed for Slater to take over in the event Demetriou is dismissed however Madge Maguire too I believe would be a major upgrade over Demetriou. I know he left in ugly circumstances however like Cleary did at Penrith, Madge would return a much smarter Coach. Just look at what he did for the NZ squad. He can still win he simply needs some star players and he would have that here plus he knows many of the key players on the roster. In any event Demetriou is under enormous pressure he has his assistants hand picked now he must get the club back to relevance. I cannot see Demetriou lasting should the poor form and lack of effort continue.
He sadly signed with the knights. But I agree I thought he showed good promise although he was a little smaller than you would like in a forward. (Still plenty of time to grow into the game)

Thumper

Juniors
What a ridiculous comment.
he must play at least 18 games. If he gets injured again do we just send him out on the field?
what did Madge do for the kiwis?
he won 1 irrelevant game against a half strength Aussie side. Let’s be real.

Latest posts