What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Roosters

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Sifa, Nikora, Nicho.
Wingers were good. We handled their bigs pretty well, but without Sifa, we wouldn't have progressed out of our half all night.

Craigshark

First Grade
Talakai
Hynes
Uele

thought Brailey, Nikora, Ronaldo and Katoa all did good jobs too. Kennedy was on a mission to tackle Tedesco every time he had the ball.

Quigs

Immortal
Nearly all of them played like shit in the first half.

Crikey I think it is a plot to do my head in ........... even more.

coolumsharkie

Referee

We made silly mistakes, same old dumb plays but we defended well which is why I'm smiling. Plus the fact we beat those Cucks

I thought the Chooks were lacklustre, just expecting us to fall apart like in earlier games, the 2 soft tries may have led their thinking astray (so there's ya plot, Quigs). I really thought they'd offer more in attack, we held them when it mattered. Great to see the goal line defence improving.

As for ratings,

Nicko - 3 (he still had plenty of petrol in the tank late in the game and chose his moments well)
Sifa -2
Ronaldo - 1