What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Can see how keen the forum is for this one …. Broncos up against the human bye in QLD. I have very little interest, I’ve started the thread but will come back at midnight and check the damage.

Broncos 42 - 6

They have 3 backing up from origin we have 1
Both have 1 out each due to origin.

Both teams without general field kicker.

They will aim up, we won't.

Our spine will be out played badly by a less experienced spine

Griffoshark66

First Grade
A team has never won the comp after conceding 50. If we defend as we have the last 3 weeks, we concede 50.

Quigs

Immortal
I have confidence that we are about to inflict a famous defeat on the Donkeys.

Annnnnd .... who is responsible for incorrectly naming this thread.

But the big question will be; what hat will 'Precious' wear in the coaches box this evening. Will it be the cherry coloured puffy tea cosey one, the Bob Katter huge oversized white cowboy one, or, will it be a completely new surprise one.

The punters, the Courier Mail and New Idea are all on the edge of their seats in anticipation.

Craigshark

First Grade
Could see us getting a win here, similar to the one we had a couple of years ago. Talakai might have scored the match winner from memory?

I also think Haas is a certainty to score. Got to stop his offloads.

I have confidence that we are about to inflict a famous defeat on the Donkeys.

Annnnnd .... who is responsible for incorrectly naming this thread.

But the big question will be; what hat will 'Precious' wear in the coaches box this evening. Will it be the cherry coloured puffy tea cosey one, the Bob Katter huge oversized white cowboy one, or, will it be a completely new surprise one.

The punters, the Courier Mail and New Idea are all on the edge of their seats in anticipation.
Quigs, I'm starting to sense you may be in love with Reecey boy 🤣

DJDL

First Grade
638a94ab-12a2-444a-b5bc-6b1d5af8b177_text.gif

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’m off to city post bout of flu for - bout of day drinking in Surry Hills and hopefully Jets game.
Should sleep through the game and get the result early tomorrow morning with a side of game day thread voyeurism.
Hope all goes well but origin and sharks don’t mix, ask Kimmorley

sladden road

Juniors
Well I’m of to the Burleigh Bears for lunch with my insufferable sister and brother who support saints. f**k, Lomax suk fest.

Then down to Cooly for Cooly rocks,then Currumbin RSL to watch the game with my broncos loving buddy, also am insufferable merkin.

Lucky I have the fungi to get me through .

Well I’m of to the Burleigh Bears for lunch with my insufferable sister and brother who support saints. f**k, Lomax suk fest.

Then down to Cooly for Cooly rocks,then Currumbin RSL to watch the game with my broncos loving buddy, also am insufferable merkin.

Lucky I have the fungi to get me through .
If you ever dop in to Currumbin Valley Brewery make sure you ask for the cook there. He's one of my best mates and played drums with me in numerous bands over the years. He cooks a great feed too, watch out for his "special sauce" though, he can be a bit of a wanker at times...

Quigs

Immortal
I am off to get a bit of cull-cha with other creative types. I am attending the official opening of the Members June Exhibition at the Royal Emu Park International Art Gallery from 5pm to 7pm.

Then straight from there to Old Mates place to watch, yell and scream at his screen.

But I do have a good feeling about this one.

Oh yeah I have two pieces in the exhibition, this one I have titled "Crabbing in the Rain"

crabbing-x800.jpg

Last edited: