What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hages mass culling of EELS?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Redback71 said:
well at least we know where linked to todd lowrie

I can assure you we're linked to more players than just Todd Lowrie, I just don't know who they are.

strider

Post Whore
gone

(sorry - it just seemed popular to make a post with hte word 'gone' in it in this thread)

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
gone

(sorry - it just seemed popular to make a post with hte word 'gone' in it in this thread)

Hey Strides.......you're an intelligent bloke. ;-)

Can you please start spelling the word "the" correctly"? :lol:

Suity

Angry_eel

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
Green - nearly gone................
do u have real info or you are judging that on the fact that its 22nd of june today? and whats nearly gone. Does it mean will go or might go?

macavity

Referee
geez, i come in trying to contribute constructively, and get this cr@p....

ParraDude_Jay said:
Will Kurt Gidley take over on his own or will you find a new one to replace Hages? Reynoldson is probably the safe money bet.

hopefully Reynoldson will be gone by next year. if not, the new scapegoat will be the idiots that signed him to a 240k a year contract. Sarge and Hages are gone though.

Is there anything more frustrating than a Knights troll?

yes, a self-righteous git of an eels fan.

They piss and moan about Kurt Gidley being moved to fullback and Hinton not getting a chance, so when Hinton gets a chance, he plays like a busted arse and they still blame Hagan.

Hinton did better at 1 than Kids. no-one blamed hagan for his choice of fullback vs the wazzies, the total lack of heart, execution or gameplan however, has a bit to do with the coach. as for the kidley at FB disaster, it had been tried before, disasterously. only supercoach could think that kids would miraculously learn positioning and how to catch bombs (and grubbers by the looks of it...) overnight.

I bet he's happy to be leaving that sh*thole.

hahahahaha yeah parra is such a paradise....

btw, Hages is keeping his house at Redhead (you know, near the beach, far away from Parramatta) and commuting down to that sh!th0le...

I also doubt we'll lose alot of promising juniors because we won't have a injury prone 30 something year old on $500k+ on our books,

im happy to have the best player ever to lace a boot in my team, thanks. but yes, he is getting on. if we can get one more premiership out of him it will be worth it. that would be three more than parra has won since the Knights came in, btw...

which seems to be convieniently overlooked everytime you blame Hagan for losing a promising player.

funny, other teams manage to have a marquis player and still keep their up-and-comers. and we blame Conway, not Hages for that stuff. get it right.... :sarcasm:

If Hagan lets Joey go, the fans would string him up, he lets the promising players go and they still hate him.

we dislike him because he is a crap coach with no heart, balls or motivating skills. although the football manager generally makes the signings (thanks sarge..) you have to query some of the choices the manager and coach came up with between them - Justin Ryder, Reynoldson over Kennedy, letting Tahu go......

Sorry, but (in general) Knights fans are the most one eyed and biased fans who continually ignore the facts to protect Joey (and his massive contract) from the criticism he quite often deserves.

we give it to him when he deserves it. he deserves it at the moment, playing like a busted arse and quite frankly carrying on like a baby. we are under no illusions that he hasn't always milked the club for all he could get come contract time. his manager is a slimebag and joey certainly isnt perfect. We give it to whoever deserves it. Hages has deserved it since the end of 2002.

now, what facts are you talking about, dipsh!t?

do you think Hages was the best choice for your '07 coach? if so, explain....

thanks for Smith btw - he will work wonders with us, and may just win one here.

Latest posts