What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate Manly

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol: we love your hate brutus, and you can keep on bitching and crying because your tears taste so sweet :lol:

TeamSatan

Juniors
Think of all the whingeing Fulton did over the years...

Think of the degrading way Hopoate treated Peachey in that semi back in the mid 90's.

The Boyd gouge on Billy Johnstone in 1984

The constant Geoff Toovey & Matthew Ridge whingeing in the 90's - obvious directives from coach Bonzo.

Toovey's face getting in the way of Mad Dog's boot

The killing of the Grizzlies

Giving us Zorba Peters..

The Arko conspiracies..

Phil Daley being gifted an 86 Roo Tour spot..

Forcing us to watch Shannon Nevin look up and down at the ball a million times before he moved in for a conversion attempt

Terry fuggin Hill...

Stealing Souths players in the early 70's, raping the poor old Maggies in the early 80's, attemping to buy Queensland and New Zealand at various stages...

The list goes on...

Listen up you kids in the back,.,. All this is true plus much more,

Do not be fooled by their " we are so nice now " propaganda

Manly are the worst of the worst ...with honours.

Hate them like your fathers did ...hate them for what they did to your women folk.

Hate them for starting super league.

ITs UNAustralian to NOT hate manly..

Just hate them because its the right thing to do.

In the words of Ted Bullpit "Hate, hate, hate...vomit!!"

I will be a sad night if this mob take home the premiership.

Carn the Storm!!!!(most of Sydney is behind you regardless of what the media says):thumb

You ca'n't be saying that...only anti-storm threads are allowed on this forum.:sarcasm:

drake

First Grade
Manly are a sh*t eating filth of a club, but they still are a club.

Not a franchise with the benefits of being owned by the NRL's half stake holder.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Hate is a strong word so I will use, I highly dislike Manly. The only thing stopping me from full on rageful hate is David Williams and his beard, I think its love lol

sass

Juniors
Hate them like your fathers did ...hate them for what they did to your women folk.

bahahhahah that cracked me up.

seriously though someone is going to have to explain to me how they started superleague. if anything I always saw them and bears as sl victims.

sass

Juniors
also my other post about only hating melbourne was a total lie, I also hate the broncos. because they are hateful.

MSH

Juniors
There's no point hating a team, enjoy there play when they are good, and bag them out when they suck!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
As a Parramatta supporter I will never support Manly but I think they deserve to win and I would be happier to see them take it out. Too bad Cronulla were so awful and Brisbane couldn't finish the Storm off.

northwest9

Juniors
I used to hate Manly back in the 90s. But then they were so sh*te for so many years, it just wasn't worth hating them anymore. Go Manly.

bingo. manly are definately the lesser of the two evils, and id like to see beaver get the win.

well really, id like to see beaver get a hattrick fairy tale, and bellamy, waldren, C smith, Slater and white get hit by a bus. but thats probably asking for too much

Shorty

Staff member
yeh im the same sassy, i just dont get it. they stayed strong in the super league war, they arent an essentially dirty team and most of their fans seem to be pretty awesome (the ones ive had in contact with).

maybe coz we werent alive in the 70s when it was all fibro vs silvertails?
Yeah I'm the same.
I wasn't around in the days,but I've been told and seen the history of Manly.
And I can understand the hatred warranted - Some people keep grudges.
Like with SL.

But I like Manly,I like watching them play,they don't have to resort to niggling crap in their game to win and their fans can take crap dished out to them.
Plus they have a few inspirational players - Brett Stewart is a diabetic.

And regardless of the hatred,they deserve to win the GF they have a great team.
The team I come closest to hating is Melbourne but they deserved to win last year.
Lol, you dont get it. Think of that response next time you question what a Storm fan knows about the history of the game.
Erm...how about you keep your fellow members in check.
Apparently,in 100 years of RL,the Storm line up is the best...

^_^

Juniors
LOL @ bringing up the Peachey incident that guy dropped the ball twice on his 10M line in front of Menzies in a mjor semi final (96), wtf he desereved more then a pat on the head from Hoppa geez more like a kick up the backside from the coach, your a women Brutus have a cry you little terd :crazy:

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
your a women Brutus have a cry you little terd

Wow, you're almost illiterate, you poor uneducated Manly scum. You should spend less time selling drugs to schoolkids on Manly beach and finish your education, halfwit. No wonder you have symbols as a name - because you can't spell "dickhead".

When you post in future, use pictures. :lol:

^_^

Juniors
:crazy:

Ronnie shut the f**k up you troll go find yourself another team to support since you have so much time on your hands you deadset wanker :lol:

pantherz9103

First Grade
I hate Manly, I've always had time for the Storm simply because of my melbournian origins. That's right I was actually born in AFL territory. So f**k you all who say I can't like the storm a bit too just because i'm a penrith fan.

Remember 1997, that was gold when Manly lost to the Knights. It'd be funny if Manly lost back to back grand finals.