What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Canterbury @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 24: Newcastle v Canterbury

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Sloppy second half, but losing your halfback doesn't help. Hastings is the main story out of this one.

Pablooo

Juniors
In the last 6 weeks the knights have played Dogs twice, Tigers, Dolphins, a bye and a shitty raiders team. Now the easy draw is over, they will have to play a near full strength Souths team with 3 forwards returning next week and an inform sharks team.

Jono078

Referee
In the last 6 weeks the knights have played Dogs twice, Tigers, Dolphins, a bye and a shitty raiders team. Now the easy draw is over, they will have to play a near full strength Souths team with 3 forwards returning next week and an inform sharks team.
Conveniently left out the 4th place Storm there?

Regardless who we've played, we've honed our craft in this time and showed some confident growing qualities. We'll aim up to the Rabbitohs and more.

Pablooo

Juniors
Conveniently left out the 4th place Storm there?

Regardless who we've played, we've honed our craft in this time and showed some confident growing qualities. We'll aim up to the Rabbitohs and more.
Unfortunately without Hastings the knights kicking game was woeful second half. Souths will be ready and due for a big game.

Burwood

Bench
Probably been mentioned somewhere in the previous 13 pages, but did Ponga kick JOC’s dog or something? Guy had a serious bee in his bonnet.

Tom155

Coach
Pathetic troll attempt, be better

Pablooo

Juniors
A troll pops up. He neglects to mention how atrocious Souths have been the last couple of months. Bring the toothless merkins on!
I did mention they are due for a big game which would indicate they haven’t been playing well!

Pleb

Juniors
I did mention they are due for a big game which would indicate they haven’t been playing well!

ryan.a87

Juniors
Nrl physio has Hastings out for “4+ weeks” best case scenario, would be back week one of finals

did the nrl ladder predictor yesterday, even if we loose the next two, I have us finishing 8th. If we win the next three, I have us finishing 5th

Tom155

Coach
Nrl physio has Hastings out for “4+ weeks” best case scenario, would be back week one of finals

did the nrl ladder predictor yesterday, even if we loose the next two, I have us finishing 8th. If we win the next three, I have us finishing 5th
It's the Knights next to no chance it's best case scenario unfortunately

Some good news at least

Latest posts