What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Melbourne @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 3: Newcastle v Melbourne

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
We are literally getting negative results from our last play options. It’s so frustrating. And our defence is under pressure, you can feel it. If we don’t score again I think we lose.

perverse

Referee
We are literally getting negative results from our last play options. It’s so frustrating. And our defence is under pressure, you can feel it. If we don’t score again I think we lose.
We definitely need to score again to win.

Edit - actually Melbourne have been so bad with mistakes... mmm yeah maybe we can defend this, but i don't like trying it.

slotmachine

First Grade
We definitely need to score again to win.

Edit - actually Melbourne have been so bad with mistakes... mmm yeah maybe we can defend this, but i don't like trying it.

I definitely think we can win with 14. This is the worst I've ever see the storm play

Haffa

We’d be better rolling it out and walking to the scrum at this stage.

K-Man

Bench
We deserve to lose. Played the whole second half like we didn’t have a clue how to start again at 0-0 in our heads. We don’t come out breathing fire when we’re ahead, it’s predictable. The half time message needs to change.