What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 21 v Bulldogs

Black Diamond

Juniors
Yes. Despite what a select few sad sacks on here think I don't hate players (scum like JDB aside) I legitimately rate their current form and then discuss the side I'd like picked......
Mate, you need to go reread some of your posts where you have bagged him again and again and called for him never to be selected in first grade. However, glad you now see he is of value to this team.

I like Garner being named in 17 for some further exposure to FG mins with the side. Cleary’s coaching and squad management is really good stuff. Wouldn’t surprise me if that #17 changes next few rounds between Salmon, Garner, Hosking, Peachy and possibly Henry to have them all get runs in their legs in the top 17 heading into finals.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Such a well-balanced side. You'd think Hosking is probably there in front of Garner if it wasn't for his head knock, but really think Garner can be effective for us if he gets a sustained run.

I think it was just a good time to rest him also. Billy Kiks and Fox on the extended bench for Dogs. So it won't be a gimmee game. Dogs will throw the kitchen sink and more at Penrith.

Iamback

Coach
Such a well-balanced side. You'd think Hosking is probably there in front of Garner if it wasn't for his head knock, but really think Garner can be effective for us if he gets a sustained run.

Injury hurt him earlier in the year, More guys in form the better come finals time

Iamback

Coach
I like Garner being named in 17 for some further exposure to FG mins with the side. Cleary’s coaching and squad management is really good stuff. Wouldn’t surprise me if that #17 changes next few rounds between Salmon, Garner, Hosking, Peachy and possibly Henry to have them all get runs in their legs in the top 17 heading into finals.

You are a head knock away from missing a final, So very much needed

Fangs

Coach
Rotation on the bench in full force the last month.

We want minutes in these guys and I like the plan. Its also healthy competition between this group of players.

Latest posts