What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We should be fine I can't see us ballsing it up against the broncos.
soccer injuries GIF

Girds89

Bench
Not for round 1. He is a long way off.

Martin starting in the middle with Leota off the bench is the better option

No one can replace what lenui does.. not even close.

It'd exactly the same as kikau...you cant replace him...

Simply trying to get someone to play like him isn't the best way as we've seen this year.

We will need to adapt..

Iamback

Coach
No one can replace what lenui does.. not even close.

It'd exactly the same as kikau...you cant replace him...

Simply trying to get someone to play like him isn't the best way as we've seen this year.

We will need to adapt..

Yes but we need leg speed off the bench.

So I ask again who off that list offers that?

Even if we have another edge until Leota comes on. Martin can switch then

Had a similar experience. Got a couple Rorters mates who all turned off at half time. I was diligent in updating them with full time score 🤣
Well done to you and @The Teach for performing this invaluable public service. If only everyone had mates like you.

Of course, given the number of Roosters fans there actually are, it’s likely you were texting the same person…

Last edited:
Next week the Broncos game will be a great test. They have the best pack in the NRL. With Martin, JFH and Spencer all on board, we will see how we measure up.
Really looking forward to that aspect of the game. Need to really work Haas over early to dent his effectiveness later in the game when he is likely to be on the field and out starting middles are off.

Girds89

Bench
Yes but we need leg speed off the bench.

So I ask again who off that list offers that?

Even if we have another edge until Leota comes on. Martin can switch then

Moving one player to strengthen one position which will in turn leave another position severely weakened, lacking depth and class is not the answer.

I'd look at starting Smith next year and moving Moses back to the bench.. soro if he stays back to the bench and he can be prop and 2nd row cover.

Iamback

Coach
Moving one player to strengthen one position which will in turn leave another position severely weakened, lacking depth and class is not the answer.

I'd look at starting Smith next year and moving Moses back to the bench.. soro if he stays back to the bench and he can be prop and 2nd row cover.

We are running 1 backrower too few now. So it solves that problem too

Pomoz

Bench
Teddy is like our rep players, suffering from a world cup hangover. I'm guessing the older you are the harder it is to play an NRL season without a full preseason. He has hit the ground, tired, underdone and mentally fatigued.

It will only get physically harder after SOO but maybe the change of scenery will freshen him up.

Flashstep

Juniors
Tedesco has been very poor this season but no way NSW drop him, though personally I'd easily have Edwards over him. No way Turbo should get picked though, Mitchell and Graham have to be the centres.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Tedesco has been very poor this season but no way NSW drop him, though personally I'd easily have Edwards over him. No way Turbo should get picked though, Mitchell and Graham have to be the centres.
I was really hoping to have To'o and Graham on the wings making a million meters but he'll have to play centre now I guess.
So that just leaves a wing spot. The Fox? With how NSW forwards catted game 3 last year I think we'll need more meters than he can provide.

WestyLife

First Grade
I was really hoping to have To'o and Graham on the wings making a million meters but he'll have to play centre now I guess.
So that just leaves a wing spot. The Fox? With how NSW forwards catted game 3 last year I think we'll need more meters than he can provide.

Put Critta on the wing and tell him to run hard. That'd be a fantastic defensive edge with X factor to go with it.

Latest posts