What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 v Roosters

48-4.

Not in my wildest dreams did I see such a performance coming.

Absolutely outstanding from start to finish, everyone did there job

IMG_6771.jpeg

Even Gus’s bitch…

What he’s done with those ex panthers, boldly destroying their careers and de-marqueeing them, he should be arrested.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Well into your cups tonight TSP

The work Gus did when at Penrith is and was appreciated. We are reaping the rewards of what he set up with pathways when here.

CC will always be loved. Started his coaching career at the mighty Panthers. Like a child Penrith has raised with love and care, he's moved out on his own.

Unlike your club TSP Many of us within the club don't knife players and coaches, especially when there work and effort was appreciated and yielded results.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
In respect of Tyrone Peachy he is just a natural, you can play him anywhere and he will do a job. Obviously just filling in till Tago returns but he did very well tonight, so pleased for him.

He is loving his time here. Wished he had stayed. May have 2 rings to his name by now.

Well into your cups tonight TSP

The work Gus did when at Penrith is and was appreciated. We are reaping the rewards of what he set up with pathways when here.

CC will always be loved. Started his coaching career at the mighty Panthers. Like a child Penrith has raised with love and care, he's moved out on his own.

Unlike your club TSP Many of us within the club don't knife players and coaches, especially when there work and effort was appreciated and yielded results.

Lol says Gus and his bitch.

You raise the players, you spend millions training them up and the dogs will gladly take them off your hands for unders.

Maybe I’ve got it wrong, maybe you guys are Gus’s bitches!

Now you get up off your knees and stand up for your bloody club.

You can denigrate my Wests Tigers all you like…when you can actually beat us lol.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach

You raise the players, you spend millions training them up and the dogs will gladly take them off your hands for unders.

You can denigrate my Wests Tigers all you like…when you can actually beat us lol.
Not sure where this BS is coming from Silverdale.

It’s just rubbish mate.

You beat us fair and square in Bathurst most of us sucked it up paid your club your dues.

Im not sure where you get off with some of the stuff you are putting out there.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Gee that chip on your shoulder is growing.

Yep you're W/T's beat Penrith fair and square a couple of weeks ago. Everyone on his sub forum said similar words.

Well done on the win.

Your rant tonight makes you sound so very deranged and unhinged.

Not sure where this BS is coming from Silverdale.

It’s just rubbish mate.

You beat us fair and square in Bathurst most of us sucked it up paid your club your dues.

Im not sure where you get off with some of the stuff you are putting out there.

Nope, Alice had a go at me and the Tigers first and I responded.

I’ve been on the ciraldo and Gus criticism train since they started stealing panthers.

A lot of Panther people resent seeing their hard work taken from them.

They like the loyalty of Dylan Edwards or Brian.

I agree with them.

Gee that chip on your shoulder is growing.

Yep you're W/T's beat Penrith fair and square a couple of weeks ago. Everyone on his sub forum said similar words.

Well done on the win.

Your rant tonight makes you sound so very deranged and unhinged.

Read the thread, you picked on my club, I responded.

You’ve all gone soft since ive been away.

Ciraldo has done nothing for the Panthers but make a living out of you before Gus bought him off.

He deserves as much misery as the game can throw at him. Plus it’s true that all the ex panthers at the dogs, their games are suffering.

Matty Burton, once a future immortal, he’s been ruined.

No mercy for the dogs for their crimes against Penrith. Nasty, sneaky, bottom feeding, the club of thieves.

Man up Alice, join me, get up on your paws.

Last edited:
Hes a proven performer in the 2md row for aus and nsw mate..

That's a fact.

I gave no doubt he could be a solid middle...

But surely you understand that doesn't help our team over the next 2 years..

We can cover prop.. we have no 2nd rowers...

I've told you this for 18 months.. moving him severely weakens 2nd row.

You love him to prop full time and soro leaves next year and who is 2md row lol... like cmon
He could stay.

Red&BlackBear

First Grade
Maybe I’m exhausted from gym and not enough oxygen in the brain but I think Kenny can have a rise like Edwards (not to the same extent) but remember how average Edwards was between 2017-2019 and there was even talks in the fan community that he was the weak link at Fullback during 2020 and early 2021.

As long as Kenny keeps working hard and trying to improve every week at training and in games - in a year or two, Panthers fans might be like “Kenny is a decent serviceable hardworking key player - remember when we wanted him possibly dropped?”.

Of course he might not improve much from now either - but he did show signs he can be much improved after that performance vs. Roosters.

betcats

Referee
Well done Luai, we needed that from him and he delivered. Happy to praise him after bagging him all year.

I think fish impact goes unnoticed a bit now but god he adds a lot. Intensity, another decent passing forward. He’s just always where he needed to be. He kept our intensity high when fish and Moses went off.

I really enjoyed Martin in the middle, his attitude just suits playing at prop, not sure he stays there but it’s always fun when he is in the middle.

I think Lindsay smith is really coming along now nicely. With consistent footy he will develop into a very nice middle. His defence is great and pokes through the line and gets quick ptbs pretty often.

I was thinking the same thing about Kenny. Though it is comical when he is waving his hands in a direction like Api does. I like he to form some kind of running game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maybe I’m exhausted from gym and not enough oxygen in the brain but I think Kenny can have a rise like Edwards (not to the same extent) but remember how average Edwards was between 2017-2019 and there was even talks in the fan community that he was the weak link at Fullback during 2020 and early 2021.

As long as Kenny keeps working hard and trying to improve every week at training and in games - in a year or two, Panthers fans might be like “Kenny is a decent serviceable hardworking key player - remember when we wanted him possibly dropped?”.

Of course he might not improve much from now either - but he did show signs he can be much improved after that performance vs. Roosters.
Within Edwards first 50 games he had shown a lot to suggest he could be much better than he was when he hit rock bottom. He exceeded my expectations too. But within 2 games I saw enough to think he could be our version of Tedesco.

Kenny has not had sny games where it looked like there was a star waiting to emerge. He hasn't improved since his debut really. I didnt see anything last night from him that impressed me either aside from his defence. He wasn't bad. He was just solid in a great team performance. He had 3x runs for 16 metres and thats including his stint in the pack after Luke came on.

Roosters middle was absolutely non existent. Roosters effort was non existent. If we had a genuine great hooker like Api on that scoreline blows out by another few tries easily.

Rugbys massive signing got absolutely destroyed by a fringe reserve grader. Honestly looked like Roosters were defending with 7 at times. Stoked with that win. We played really well. But i still think we have room for improvement.

its our best performance of the year. We need to back it up next week. Can't just smash teams when it's downhill skiing and play like shit when there's some resistance.

WestyLife

First Grade

Kenny could do that. Right now he needs good communication and to follow his halves. When he got lost last night he looked a little confused which half to give it to but after that bad play he threw some beautiful balls as well showing if he's committed to a play early he can do it. Still he won't turn into api like how Edwards is surpassing Tedesco.

Latest posts