What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
There are things we've agreed on so it's not all doom and gloom.

Kilkenny said its the thought that counts and the chin does indeed get the wins. A record amount of them. You also skipped the part where I apologised, he accepted.

I was answering your question.

Yes I did notice that you apologised. Maybe I should have put that in my original post.....Sorry.

If all of us took thing’s personally during our debates on here there would probably be no forum.

It is a little sad we don’t have a strong non league unlimited forum given other sides do.
Yeah I miss the old Panthers Interactive forum. Rob Weaver had many headaches with moderating that place from memory, especially when it was invaded by disgruntled Roosters supporters after the 2003 GF win

Manly on Thursday night!

Yet another 6 day turnaround, BUT, we get 9 days after this game.

I'm sure that the assistant coaches, medico's, sports scientist's and whoever else Ivan listens to, (definitely not us armchair experts), will do the best they can to get the job done.

Faith Panther fans, we could be witnessing something very special...AGAIN.

Iamback

Coach
Crichton fullback. That is what will happen if Edwards goes down in a live game. May as well let him have some time there.

Manly's edge defence is awful. I can't see us losing this one.

This is the move. Next week when Peachey is back, Rest guys by rotating

maple_69

Bench
I definitely think splitting the next two weeks with half the guys out is the way to go rather than taking a full week off. Something like the below two 17s.

1. Edwards 2. Jenkins 3. Cole 4. Tago 5. To'o 6. Cogger 7. Cleary 8. Smith 9. Luke 10. Fish 11. Hosking 12. Garner 13. Yeo 14. Sommerton 15. Henry 16. Eisenhuth 17. Peachey
1. Crichton 2. Turuva 3. Tago 4. Cole 5. Jenkins 6. Luai 7. Cogger 8. Leota 9. Kenny 10. Henry 11. Hosking 12. Martin 13. Eisenhuth 14. Luke 15, Lisati 16. Geyer 17. Salmon

Last edited: