What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

murraymob

Coach
All games from now can be danger games.Sides fighting for that 7th 8th spot desperation..They will try to hit us on the edges fortunately there injury toll means other than Saab we should shut them down

Iamback

Coach
The guys with Niggles won't train.

I'd also use smaller pool of guys, Cole etc won't play finals. No point wasting a spot on him here

I remember 50 years ago as a 10 year old lad sitting at Penrith Park on a winter afternoon when the fledgling Panthers copped a hiding from Manly 70 to 7. When tries were worth 3 points, we certainly had plenty scored on us.

We nearly got them back a few years ago when we touched them up 66 to 6, but I don't think these big scores will be around this week.

A good solid, controlled win will do me on Thursday night, but it still doesn't change the fact, I hate Manly.

John Hamblin

Juniors
I remember 50 years ago as a 10 year old lad sitting at Penrith Park on a winter afternoon when the fledgling Panthers copped a hiding from Manly 70 to 7. When tries were worth 3 points, we certainly had plenty scored on us.

We nearly got them back a few years ago when we touched them up 66 to 6, but I don't think these big scores will be around this week.

A good solid, controlled win will do me on Thursday night, but it still doesn't change the fact, I hate Manly.
I was there that day Manly scored 14 converted tries. Penrith fell apart after Deniis Tutty got injured after about 30 minutes.

MugaB

Coach

Reminds me of when I was at the game, we got a hiding at brookie oval some 5 years ago, deadset with 12 minutes to go panthers score 4 converted tries and hit the lead with 5 to go
Trent Barrett be like.....
20180731_111757.jpg
This was litterally his face at the presser

Great afternoon.... kikau be godly that day, he even made waqa blake look elite

Found the highlights

Last edited:
Good old Rooster Cogburn. Ha ha. That f**ker is probably still filthy.
Ah out good mate Coggie. He would be!! Actually, he and I got along ok a year or so after our GF win. I think we put our differences aside to settle an issue with an argumentative Souffs supporter!!

John Hamblin

Juniors
Reminds me of when I was at the game, we got a hiding at brookie oval some 5 years ago, deadset with 12 minutes to go panthers score 4 converted tries and hit the lead with 5 to go
Trent Barrett be like.....
View attachment 77844
This was litterally his face at the presser

Great afternoon.... kikau be godly that day, he even made waqa blake look elite

Found the highlights

And the commentater Matt Nable an ex Manly player said with a about 20 minutes to go ck to" Its a long way back to Penrith if you lose". I was disgusted so I sent an Email to Ben Ikin. I didn't receive a reply but Nable never appeared again as a commentater!