What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Black Diamond

Juniors
Reminds me of when I was at the game, we got a hiding at brookie oval some 5 years ago, deadset with 12 minutes to go panthers score 4 converted tries and hit the lead with 5 to go
Trent Barrett be like.....
View attachment 77844
This was litterally his face at the presser

Great afternoon.... kikau be godly that day, he even made waqa blake look elite

Found the highlights
I was at the game with a group of friends, our crew was a 50 -50 split of Panther/ Sea Eagles fans. The Manly crew were absolutely giving it to us at half time. They sure were quiet at end of game..Panther crew certainly gave it back and more, was awesome.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Have the club stoped doing the injury update they did every week.Would be a good time now to do one

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Hosking in the centres. Chins, back away from that ledge, get down off the roof, its not worth it. Besides, you are not high enough. If you throw yourself off, you'll only maim yourself......
Live in the land of fairies if you wanna hun. Won't cost us here but he'll be torn to bits in a final if he plays there. Not his fault

MugaB

Coach
Live in the land of fairies if you wanna hun. Won't cost us here but he'll be torn to bits in a final if he plays there. Not his fault
Mate get over it... we are still in normal rounds... i doubt hosking gets any game time in the centres during finals, but while tago is out, and peach is suspended, he is the best choice imo, other than a full game salmon
So give him some slack, coz if we lose tago and critta during the finals, we'll be fkd if he hasn't had some gametime there under his belt early... it will be like cook in SoO2, deer in headlights... gotta give him time

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Mate get over it... we are still in normal rounds... i doubt hosking gets any game time in the centres during finals, but while tago is out, and peach is suspended, he is the best choice imo, other than a full game salmon
So give him some slack, coz if we lose tago and critta during the finals, we'll be fkd if he hasn't had some gametime there under his belt early... it will be like cook in SoO2, deer in headlights... gotta give him time

If Tago isn't ready for the finals. The Peach will be. Stress less Chins.