What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Fangs

Coach
I caught the fan bus from Panthers to Brooky in 2005 when we blew a twenty point lead.

Was a shit game made worse from needing to piss the whole way home. My first experience of peak hour military road.

Probably one of the worst losses I've experienced. Post 2003 still had a decent squad and the first half of that game showed we still had something to offer. Very disappointing season 2005.

Girds89

Bench
Excited to hopefully see soni get big mins. Bout time we get a chance to see what hes capable of. I think he will do really good..

Hopefully jack cole might jag a spot on the bench. I think if cogger starts at 6 would be a good opportunity to play cogger at 14 and possibly give him 20mins at 6 and move cogger to 9.

Either way by get to see a debut this weekend youd think which is always nice.

Should be a tough game with manly playing for their season... theyll be up for it.

Fangs

Coach
Happy about Cogger. I thought Ivan would pick Salmon.

I had a laugh earlier about Sommerton starting...very interesting. A lot of talk about roles recently and we know Soni's role is from the bench. I just hope he gets more than 9 minutes in this game. Two stints preferred.

Iamback

Coach
Happy about Cogger. I thought Ivan would pick Salmon.

I had a laugh earlier about Sommerton starting...very interesting. A lot of talk about roles recently and we know Soni's role is from the bench. I just hope he gets more than 9 minutes in this game. Two stints preferred.

Not sure it is possible to give a hooker 2 stints, Still you'd think atleast a 30/50 split between the 2

Munky

Coach
Probably one of the worst losses I've experienced. Post 2003 still had a decent squad and the first half of that game showed we still had something to offer. Very disappointing season 2005.

05 is why I have massive negativity after each success.

Such a loaded squad.

A few massive duds though.

Girds89

Bench
If ivan doesnt start soni and give him at least 50 minutes its extremely weird...

Cant argue its part of the development if you let sommerton come in and play more mins on debut and start..

Its the perfect opportunity to give soni a much overdue extended chance.

Ivan needs to back him

Manly paying $7.50, I'm tempted but gee that team is ordinary. Wife is a manly supporter wants me to pay for the daughters party by betting on them. It will be close if Dylan, To'o are out.

Iamback

Coach
If ivan doesnt start soni and give him at least 50 minutes its extremely weird...

Cant argue its part of the development if you let sommerton come in and play more mins on debut and start..

Its the perfect opportunity to give soni a much overdue extended chance.

Ivan needs to back him

Ivan doesn't like putting guys in different roles. Sommerton starting for 30 mins is fine, As long as Luke gets big minutes it is a good result

Latest posts