What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Took a million injuries for Moylan to get a shot. He then pretty much carried the side for a years after that.
Been a heap of things go Ivan's way that he's been forced into over the years. A super conservative yet great coach
Ivan learns; it’s one of his great strengths. Moylan had heaps of talent, but no maturity. Could he have benefited from longer in reserves? I don’t know, but he sure didn’t benefit (in terms of becoming the player he could have been) from coming into first grade as soon as he did. Cartwright is similar.

Alintheeast

Juniors
Be interesting Soni might be thinking that if Sommerton plays well he could get replacement hooker gig. Could be the motivation to play better. Kenny is a very tough man and no doubt would play through pain for Panthers. Maybe
what ails him at the moment might be more than a week off type of injury.

soc123_au

Staff member
So I've been told.

But I have to go there just once.
Yeah, it's one to tick off the list. It's been 20 years since I went, cant imagine it's changed much. Prick of a place to get in and out of.

Be interesting Soni might be thinking that if Sommerton plays well he could get replacement hooker gig. Could be the motivation to play better. Kenny is a very tough man and no doubt would play through pain for Panthers. Maybe
what ails him at the moment might be more than a week off type of injury.
I’d hope that at this point if the season even if it was just a niggle that you might play through in a big game that Kenny has been forced to rest.

Iamback

Coach
30 hmm, we would have 9 potential players who wouldn't be in our Top 17, - Turbo how many would not be in their top 17 on Thursday?

They have no middles.

Our pack and Cleary's kicking game keeps them pinned.

Schuster is very lazy and marking Cleary. He will fall off tackles. Still got Yeo moving the midddles around. Cleary should play both sides. Sorro runs good lines as does Garner

They have no middles.

Our pack and Cleary's kicking game keeps them pinned.

Schuster is very lazy and marking Cleary. He will fall off tackles. Still got Yeo moving the midddles around. Cleary should play both sides. Sorro runs good lines as does Garner
We have +277 F/A they have -35.

Which gives us an average of +15.6 better average per game. Looking at that, but minus who is out for us and playing at Brookie (after they were bad last week) I see this one being tight. But that's why I asked who wouldn't be in their top 17. I don't look much at Manly side, so I don't know.

In saying that we are better in both grades. I'd prefer Cole to come in and give Turuva the FB spot (if Dylan is out)