What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I’d rather be directing my criticism at the bloke being paid $1.3m but gets a free pass because ‘our forwards got beaten’. If a half can only perform when his forwards control a game he isn’t worth half that amount.
He's won enough games on his own this year. What about his halves "partner" who's in the side because he brings good "culture" and a boombox.

Fangs

Coach
Luai did have the only assist from our team last night. While Cleary topped the Fantasy points.

Iamback

Coach
Luai did have the only assist from our team last night. While Cleary topped the Fantasy points.

You get fantasy points for amount of kicks not variety

Pretty sure threw the pass for the Turuva bombed try too

Last edited:

WestyLife

First Grade
That happens at most weddings someone is a flog, They just aren't put on Facebook live so you don't hear about it

Be a grub on field do whatever as long as you don't screw your mates over. Last night he was called out a dozen times including giving away 6 agains. Cleary is at least performing to a level while not at his peak.

Peach is a f**king joke.

People laughed at me but we are truly repeating the short peak of 2003/4 and going to shit all over again. To think Ivan and management sat around a table, all looked at each other and decided to lowball Api is amazing incompetence, breathtaking stuff
2004 vibes 100%, we have peaked. I ask myself did Ciraldo make Ivan look good?

I have had enough watching our hookers go round. Luke has nothing at this level, I assumed when he comes on he stays on. Finding a hooker is a must and we gotta to it quickly before Yeo, Nathan and Dylan retire. Or we just start the cycle again. At this rate next year will miss out on the 8. I would not resign Luai if we could get a good 9.

Iamback

Coach
Be a grub on field do whatever as long as you don't screw your mates over. Last night he was called out a dozen times including giving away 6 agains. Cleary is at least performing to a level while not at his peak.

Again though, you have someone who doesn't drink much with alcohol. Happens at most weddings and is usually forgotten.

Yet was out played by the worst 7 in the comp. You see nothing wrong with that?

Iamback

Coach
2004 vibes 100%, we have peaked. I ask myself did Ciraldo make Ivan look good?

I have had enough watching our hookers go round. Luke has nothing at this level, I assumed when he comes on he stays on. Finding a hooker is a must and we gotta to it quickly before Yeo, Nathan and Dylan retire. Or we just start the cycle again. At this rate next year will miss out on the 8. I would not resign Luai if we could get a good 9.

Easier to find 9 then a 6 that compliaments the robotic style of Cleary

Easier to find 9 then a 6 that compliaments the robotic style of Cleary
I'm sure it's easier to find a 6 in our lower ranks, Katoa left and plays NRL, but Ivan is no Wayne that's for sure. Wayne doesn't think players aren't ready, he plays them.

I would rather 1. Edwards 6 cole 7 Cleary 9 Egan 14 Somerton/Luke
Than 1. Edwards 6 Luai 7 Cleary 9 Kenny 14 Luke.

Next season we lose Spencer and the only solution to adapt to it IMO is to put Leota on the bench and L Smith Starting. I think Kikau loss isn't that much of an issue with what we have, but Hooker big issue.

Iamback

Coach
I'm sure it's easier to find a 6 in our lower ranks, Katoa left and plays NRL, but Ivan is no Wayne that's for sure. Wayne doesn't think players aren't ready, he plays them.

Next season we lose Spencer and the only solution to adapt to it IMO is to put Leota on the bench and L Smith Starting. I think Kikau loss isn't that much of an issue with what we have, but Hooker big issue.

NSW Cup are travelling worse then NRL are. Cole is probably capable of replacing Crichton next year but is another year from playing 6

Katoa
Keegan-Smith
Puru

Were the halves in Flegg/Ball last year. All have gone.

We need to stop looking within and go to the market. No senior guys are around but can get a 2nd tier young guy and develop them

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Ivan isn't a great coach he's solid. He hit the jackpot with a amazing crop of juniors

Murraymob1

Juniors
I’d rather be directing my criticism at the bloke being paid $1.3m but gets a free pass because ‘our forwards got beaten’. If a half can only perform when his forwards control a game he isn’t worth half that amount.
Don’t what half you are you don’t shine in a beatin pack.look a brooks last night o-7 yet behind his dominant forwards last night he was outstanding

NSW Cup are travelling worse then NRL are. Cole is probably capable of replacing Crichton next year but is another year from playing 6

Katoa
Keegan-Smith
Puru

Were the halves in Flegg/Ball last year. All have gone.

We need to stop looking within and go to the market. No senior guys are around but can get a 2nd tier young guy and develop them
How long is Ivan going to wait before he realise what he is putting out there isn't going to work?

Dolphins really hurt us going forward. I know our depth is thin, but we gotta try something else. Players like C. Smith, Eisenhuth and Peachy have to be replaced with players who are on the cusp of NRL. Don't forget we lost Hands and Hopgood. How handy would they be now?

Iamback

Coach
How long is Ivan going to wait before he realise what he is putting out there isn't going to work?

Dolphins really hurt us going forward. I know our depth is thin, but we gotta try something else. Players like C. Smith, Eisenhuth and Peachy have to be replaced with players who are on the cusp of NRL. Don't forget we lost Hands and Hopgood. How handy would they be now?

The moment Spencer was ruled out, Sorensen should of been back to the bench.

We had Garner 18th man. He was signed for 3 years injury and lack of match fitness has meant we haven't seen the best of him.

He should of came in. Sorro to the bench or at the worse put him to get match fitness in NSW Cup 1st.

Throw in Daine Laurie who tore NSW Cup apart.

Hopefully this is the wake up call to cull some passengers in the pack

Latest posts