What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 vs Tigers - Bathurst

Iamback

Coach
No what's worse is mugs like Luai being a shit person and footballer because he got a taste of success.

A coach picking absolute useless foootballers instead of develop players at the supposed development club.

Cleary Yeo and Edwards are trying to carry the club on their back with very little support.

I wouldn't put Cleary in that boat.

We have Edwards and Yeo keeping us away from the spoon... That is it

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Didn’t see any if the game, was at wedding in Hunter Valley no reception and no wifi. So it appears that was a good thing.

Just arrived back at our accomodation where there is wi-fi so have taken the opportunity of reading the last six or seven of this thread.

Some of you should hang your heads in shame, you a not in any way the definition of a supporter or what a supporter should be.

We have enjoyed three years of success with a win loss ratio unlikely to be ever equaled.

Here we are with a little adversity, a lot of reasons for it, salary cap, injury, loss of depth, new assistant coaches and I read some of the crap which is being written it is embarrassing. The sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

I can’t comment on the game, it was obviously not good, I can live with the result, but some of the bullshit from so called supporters is shameful.

This is a birlliant post Kilkenny. It explains exactly how I feel. Some of the comments here tonight make me feel ashamed and embarrassed that I actually contribute to this forum.

It is a game. Penrith lost. Penrith didn't handle the conditions nor did they play well.

That being said. There were 2 tries bombed tonight, with the ball being dropped over the line.

There is no need to abuse the players or the coach. Especially as Kilkenny says the last couple of years we have had.

So childish.

Fangs

Coach
Against other teams correct.

Against the one out and kick though...

Both the Knights and Tigers who are by far the worst teams have had no issue..why would those top sides you mentioned?

I'm banking on D and our xp to get us there. I know early signs aren't promising but the traditional threats like Storm/Roosters aren't there. I feel pretty comfortable ATM. I didn't fear sharks/Cows last year and brisbane sit in the same camp right now.

The club won't be taking that attitude I'm sure.

some11

Referee
Just chiming in as a neutral, it's amazing Hosking isn't given good ball off Cleary's hip - he runs excellent lines. Instead he's wasted running decoys.

Iamback

Coach
I'm banking on D and our xp to get us there. I know early signs aren't promising but the traditional threats like Storm/Roosters aren't there. I feel pretty comfortable ATM. I didn't fear sharks/Cows last year and brisbane sit in the same camp right now.

The club won't be taking that attitude I'm sure.

When we can regularly score 20 points a game I will get in that camp.

2 tries ( even off kicks ) and a penalty goal at the moment gets a team over the line against us. teams need defence but also attack history shows

We will end this weekend in 7th or 8th ( If Warriors/Roosters draw )

It won't matter if those sides are pretenders because history says we don't even make it through the prelim from there

Last edited:

unKwn

Juniors
No what's worse is mugs like Luai being a shit person and footballer because he got a taste of success.

A coach picking absolute useless foootballers instead of develop players at the supposed development club.

Cleary Yeo and Edwards are trying to carry the club on their back with very little support.
Luai is not a “shit person”. What a dumb thing to say

Iamback

Coach
I can agree with that, he’s terribly out of form at the moment. But he’s not a shit person that’s just the anger of the loss talking. Plenty of actual f**kwits in the comp worth directing that anger towards

Most of the club is terribly out of form.

If you think FG was bad NSW Cup was worse, It hasn't been a good couple of weeks for any side.

They need a rocket up their ass

Girds89

Bench
Kikua and api losses will do this... losing the best 9 and 2nd row in one season will do it..

You simply can not replace that.. yeah we can cover it defensively but we are about 18 points off a game without them. ..

Just a fact

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Didn’t see any if the game, was at wedding in Hunter Valley no reception and no wifi. So it appears that was a good thing.

Just arrived back at our accomodation where there is wi-fi so have taken the opportunity of reading the last six or seven of this thread.

Some of you should hang your heads in shame, you a not in any way the definition of a supporter or what a supporter should be.

We have enjoyed three years of success with a win loss ratio unlikely to be ever equaled.

Here we are with a little adversity, a lot of reasons for it, salary cap, injury, loss of depth, new assistant coaches and I read some of the crap which is being written it is embarrassing. The sense of entitlement is breathtaking.

I can’t comment on the game, it was obviously not good, I can live with the result, but some of the bullshit from so called supporters is shameful.
Not watching the game but commenting on us talking about it is a f**king joke. Pull your head in

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Peachey will stay centre.

Need Garner to start and Sorensen's leg speed off the bench
Peach is a f**king joke.

People laughed at me but we are truly repeating the short peak of 2003/4 and going to shit all over again. To think Ivan and management sat around a table, all looked at each other and decided to lowball Api is amazing incompetence, breathtaking stuff

Iamback

Coach
Peach is a f**king joke.

People laughed at me but we are truly repeating the short peak of 2003/4 and going to shit all over again. To think Ivan and management sat around a table, all looked at each other and decided to lowball Api is amazing incompetence, breathtaking stuff

Peachey might be but the squad is built in a way that lacks options. He had mistakes but he was the only one that looked like creating anything

martielang

Bench
I’d rather be directing my criticism at the bloke being paid $1.3m but gets a free pass because ‘our forwards got beaten’. If a half can only perform when his forwards control a game he isn’t worth half that amount.

Iamback

Coach
I’d rather be directing my criticism at the bloke being paid $1.3m but gets a free pass because ‘our forwards got beaten’. If a half can only perform when his forwards control a game he isn’t worth half that amount.

You have been around for long enough to know he gets a free pass