What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team 2012!!

Spot On

Coach
Wasn't Blair asking for $500K a season? He hasn't set the world on fire this year and is not worth that sort of money.

Wato

Juniors
Can't say mate since channel 9 and fox stopped showing ESL games. Was playing sh*te the last I heard. Don't want him at the club myself.

Yea I used to love watching the super league before the Sunday NRL match. Now there on at about 1am in the mourning. Nine are an awful station for league.

Alex28

Coach
The Sydney Morning Herald has some estimates on what players are currently commanding. Our players off contract:

Junior Sau - $220,000, Steve Southern - $90,000, Mark Taufua - $120,000, Issac De Gois - $180,000, Camero Ciraldo - $130,000, Adam Macdougall - $200,000, Keith Lulia - $120,000, Shannon McDonnell - $120,000, Kurt Gidley - $350,000, Kev Naiqama - $60,000, Matt Hilder - $100,000.

Discuss...

Alex28

Coach
I'd be pretty pissed if we were paying Ciraldo that much based on what game time we have had from him. Hilder would be the bargain buy of the competition on that basis.

I think the thing that got me going based on that list is Macdougall at $200,000. Nice superannuation package.

Spot On

Coach
Hilder's manager needs the sack if that's true. They've miss printed (stuffed up) MacDougall and Hilder's contracts surely.

Doogs will do well make it into the team again this season if Stone is being real. Wes is killing it. He pushed all their attack right as his defence was superb especially on Gallen's left sided raids.

Last edited:

Tom155

Coach
Just on Twitter - significant player announcement very soon!
from another tweet

Knights set to make a player announcement later this afternoon after their training session is completed

what time do they train?

perverse

Referee
posted by NBN News on twitter. http://twitter.com/#!/nbnnews

says significant player announcement, nothing about a signing necessarily. could be a re-signing or even one of our players going elsewhere. fingers crossed for Snowy, though.

Latest posts