What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Not sure who was worse: the entire Panthers contingent or the useless merkin who was selected because he could jump high and only contested 1 kick the entire game

I know JAC getting dropped was unfortunate but you're a tough marker. 206 metres, 65 post contact and 3 tackle breaks is a fair effort.

He contested more than one kick and nearly set up a try. There were some kicks towards his side in the 2nd half but none anywhere close to a good position.

aqua_duck

Coach
I thought it was a bold play from Freddy to run an Origin game without halves or a hooker.

Didn't pay off
the gulf in class between Cook and Grant was scary. I thought Cook was very indecisive and did the team no favours in terms of structure

some11

Referee
I’d rush Latrell in for game 2, honestly. Man can be a merkin but he’s an origin player. Same with JAC. they’re winners. They have the mentality. Sometimes it’s just about bringing in some belief.
They'll be back in if fittler can swallow his pride. A lot of that loss is down to the halves not running at the line though.

Uncle Kraka

Juniors
Yes, that would be the first time that's happened in a match of Rugby League.

And you are in no way being influenced by Andrew Johns sour grapes.

1st time, 100th time. Makes no difference. Holding a player while someone runs through the gap isn’t right.
Don’t understand the John’s reference though

aqua_duck

Coach
I know JAC getting dropped was unfortunate but you're a tough marker. 206 metres, 65 post contact and 3 tackle breaks is a fair effort.

He contested more than one kick and nearly set up a try. There were some kicks towards his side in the 2nd half but none anywhere close to a good position.
I don't know how people are blaming Tupou, I thought he was one of NSW best

Perth Red

Post Whore
Did carrigan shrink after the final whistle? Ripped them Up but looked smaller than Lockyer lol

munster did his thing, qlnd subs changed the game after 20mins, Cleary MIA, yeo still concussed at 79mins, best team won.