What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin I - Wed 8 Jun - NSW 10-16 QLD @ Accor

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Queensland

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
It’s disappointing not so much because NSW lost but because the Panther connection didn’t fire and Yeo looked winded. I couldn’t really give a toss about State of Origin other than that. I honestly wish fewer Panthers were selected because all this circus and the potential injuries that come from it will do now is derail our hopes of winning back to back titles. It’s really quite embarrassing that a sports show piece is a state v state game rather than an international anyway.

aqua_duck

Coach
He was alright

The issue is he is no attacking threat

Freddy removed an attacking threat in Fox when we had already lost two in Turbo and Latrell
Yes but the decision was a tactical one. Tupou i thought did about as well as he could have been asked to do. I thought he was let down abit by Cleary's surprising inability to land a single high kick on or close to the goal line

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
icegif-3508.gif

Well....Isn't this thread gonna be a fun read

johns_reds

First Grade
It’s disappointing not so much because NSW lost but because the Panther connection didn’t fire and Yeo looked winded. I couldn’t really give a toss about State of Origin other than that. I honestly wish fewer Panthers were selected because all this circus and the potential injuries that come from it will do now is derail our hopes of winning back to back titles. It’s really quite embarrassing that a sports show piece is a state v state game rather than an international anyway.
Ah yes the old I don’t care about SOO… unless NSW wins

Seage

Juniors
Great game of football the better side won. Munster was everywhere. Best player in the game no doubt.

NSW lose those that type of game so often, have for years.
You take out Munster, NSW find a way to win I reckon. He was the difference time and time again. Blues desperately needed Turbo for similar X factor.