What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25 2023: Non Parra games (Daniel Anderson Rd)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought young Arthur went all right tonight.

Sea Eagles were hard done by, awful call when game was on the line with six to go. Coach Seibold was entirely justified in blowing up in his conference.
Best game i've seen him play in first grade, it looked like he was allowed to play some footy. And he did, he dodged a bullet getting away from this club and his dad.

Chipmunk

Coach
Geez, I miss Marata. He was the toughest merkin in our team. And so skillful for a big man

Was thinking the same thing... But then I also thought about the 6-8 games a year he missed through suspension and concussion.....
The reality for Marata is that he is not worth $650k per year at Parra.

You only get one Allan Bond come along once in your lifetime.

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought young Arthur went all right tonight.

Sea Eagles were hard done by, awful call when game was on the line with six to go. Coach Seibold was entirely justified in blowing up in his conference.

We kept the good one. Harry Grant written all over him I've heard. I'll be over to say Hi soon. But say G'day to MugaB for me

hindy111

Post Whore
You need to focus mate.

Season is over for your preferred team, get on the Pennies.

Mate I was telling you guys that after we lost to Canberra and a few said nah they will fire at back end. You can see my power rankings.
I've been on the 3 peat bus for a while now. I can't believe what the Eels went and did once the season was shot. Signings of Lussick,Davey and Joe O has dig a deeper hole. Unbelievable really

Tooooks

Bench
Mate I was telling you guys that after we lost to Canberra and a few said nah they will fire at back end. You can see my power rankings.
I've been on the 3 peat bus for a while now. I can't believe what the Eels went and did once the season was shot. Signings of Lussick,Davey and Joe O has dig a deeper hole. Unbelievable really
I think plenty of people have been tipping Penrith to win 3. I’ll go a step further and say they’ll probably win 4.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think plenty of people have been tipping Penrith to win 3. I’ll go a step further and say they’ll probably win 4.

I don't know who is coming thru. They'll lose Crighton but get May back which off sets a little I guess. Spencer is a big loss.
But yeah we've not seen to many kids come in this season so I'd expect a few to jump up soon.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Riff just too good, they have changed the game not bad for a bum coach who only
Got the gig to nab his son.

Latest posts