What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AFB

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Sounds like a pretty lame excuse from his manager as to why he didn't hang around after their first win in a month against the Pennies. Surely more too it than that. Not quite sure how he fits into Fitz's team first mentality regardless of how good he it. Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Can't see Fitz going for this. Integrity and loyalty are strong for him and he wouldn't want to be seen condoning bad behaviour or taking short cuts.
He wouldn't but if you read the article it seems that AFB was actually upset with the way he played. That's why he left. He has no difference going on with their team.

Special K

Coach
Lets be honest here, and at the same time cliched.
We are absolutely in "the window", and we will be for the next few years.
The real challenge will be to be constantly in the said "window" as much as possible.
Do Fitz and his staff have the capability to do this?
I think yes.
I agree with the window comment however I am worried that the window closes 2025. On November 1st this year

Daniel Atkinson, Kade Dykes, Tuku Hau Tapuha, Thomas Hazelton, Royce Hunt, Oregon Kaufusi, William Kennedy, Cameron McInnes, Ronaldo Mulitalo, Briton Nikora, Sam Stonestreet, Braydon Trindall, Teig Wilton

can all talk to other clubs. Yes they can't play for another club until 2026 but there is a tremendous amount of potential disruption. You would assume Hazelton, Kennedy, Ronnie, Nikora and Wilton all get upgrades. You would assume DA, Tuku, Hunt and Stonestreet would want more game time in 2 years. I have NFI what happens with Dykes, Kaufusi, McInnes and Trindall. Yes we have young guys to bring in but I think this core only has 18 months left.

Mooney is the most important man in the shire.

I agree with the window comment however I am worried that the window closes 2025. On November 1st this year

Daniel Atkinson, Kade Dykes, Tuku Hau Tapuha, Thomas Hazelton, Royce Hunt, Oregon Kaufusi, William Kennedy, Cameron McInnes, Ronaldo Mulitalo, Briton Nikora, Sam Stonestreet, Braydon Trindall, Teig Wilton

can all talk to other clubs. Yes they can't play for another club until 2026 but there is a tremendous amount of potential disruption. You would assume Hazelton, Kennedy, Ronnie, Nikora and Wilton all get upgrades. You would assume DA, Tuku, Hunt and Stonestreet would want more game time in 2 years. I have NFI what happens with Dykes, Kaufusi, McInnes and Trindall. Yes we have young guys to bring in but I think this core only has 18 months left.

Mooney is the most important man in the shire.
Mooney Fitz Dino and Mace

They will start sorting it out soon, there is a few there I can see them just waiting on.
And also you will see players under contract may leave as well

Special K

Coach
FTR I really believe every off contract guy wants to stay and the cap does rise. I just think we have had such good luck with retention the Sharks fan in me thinks it has to break soon. Mooney talks about roster planning 3 years in advance which is why the "thinking about if we go for AFB" line was so laughable that the media believed.

It would be brutal to see some of these guys at other clubs. But the Panthers have lost Burton, Critta, Kikau etc

Special K

Coach
Have a beer mate, no thinking needed haha. Moons will take care of it
liam-neeson-call-i-will-find-you-i-will-kill-you-gif-17738720
i-will-find-you-iw-ill-eat-you.gif
Me Saturday looking for you (without the eating...)

ignore my f**k up of formatting haha

Latest posts